Leora - Home Activities #73

33 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Well, unless she goes out later (but I doubt it), she preferred to be at home masturbating rather than being out with friends or with LB. And no one here forced her to do this.

He called her, so he must know that she's at home and ok to call, she won't let him disturb her. You're right, no one forces her to do anything she doesn't want. Just have to see if she's in all night.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Well, unless she goes out later (but I doubt it), she preferred to be at home masturbating rather than being out with friends or with LB. And no one here forced her to do this.

30 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

He called her, so he must know that she's at home and ok to call, she won't let him disturb her. You're right, no one forces her to do anything she doesn't want. Just have to see if she's in all night.

The “ need “ to do something for the viewers it is kind of “ forcing “ .. there’s something she “ needs “ to do in order to  justify her RLC presence .. except if everyone here is watching something else , can please someone  tell what is her presence offering inside this apartment ? It is watching after watching TV / IPAD and masturbating after masturbating .. where’s the life ? where’s the fun ? where are any hobbies ? where are the friends ? It is monotony after monotony , sometimes she has to stay in her prison and compensate the people who pay her luxury life  otherwise the complains are rising fast .. 

But I guess nobody is forcing her directly but if you think better , she is forced mentally to do whatever she does since she has to justify her salary and as they say , her job . 

• Confused 1