Martina and Alberto - home activities #35

15 minutes ago, girlsfun said:

Now, like usual, she has to sleep. No time for Alberto. Every weekend 'Alberto time' is put aside. Like I write recently, Alberto is not the only one in a her life so he has to wait for his time with her because she have multiple relationships.

Alberto doesn't matter to share Martina with other one (strong affection and sex) , that what is strange to us. When you are in a true love relationship, you want to share every time with that person, no one else matters.

So Martina hasn't find it yet, she still searching....

And don't forget that Martina has a very good sex appeal and she has no trouble to attract someone in any party. We know, woman, we have that power of attraction. At a party, good looking, dress, a big smile, soft touch and the look of the eyes....so imagine yourself in a party and every body drink or smoke pot and music and Martina show off in front of you and seem interested in you, will you invite her to read the bible ? or ask yourself 'does she have a boyfriend ?' 

You have some strange fantasies. Tell us more about your life.😂

35 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

I forget, how does debating bar/club closing times help us understand better what Martina does on her all-nighters?

Sometimes I think we just like to argue here.  I know, I get it, and kinda like it too.

Adds some validation to one of the many options that we'll probably never find out the real answer to.

For me weekends on M&A forum its an endless circle of posters trying to put their own fantasies into Martina's life.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, girlsfun said:

Now, like usual, she has to sleep. No time for Alberto. Every weekend 'Alberto time' is put aside. Like I write recently, Alberto is not the only one in a her life so he has to wait for his time with her because she have multiple relationships.

Alberto doesn't matter to share Martina with other one (strong affection and sex) , that what is strange to us. When you are in a true love relationship, you want to share every time with that person, no one else matters.

So Martina hasn't find it yet, she still searching....

And don't forget that Martina has a very good sex appeal and she has no trouble to attract someone in any party. We know, woman, we have that power of attraction. At a party, good looking, dress, a big smile, soft touch and the look of the eyes....so imagine yourself in a party and every body drink or smoke pot and music and Martina show off in front of you and seem interested in you, will you invite her to read the bible ? or ask yourself 'does she have a boyfriend ?' 

Sorry to say this, but your persistent comments about Martina makes me believe that it is you who would want Martina's life that you project.  Martina is not looking  for sex from outside her home.  You seem to think only of sex that you would want.  Martina wants to enjoy the Barcelona nightlife with her friends.  Martina invites Alberto to come along but that is not what Alberto enjoys.  He does not stop Martina because he knows he can trust Martina.   Although Martina does not need Alberto's approval, she always makes him aware of everything that happens before and after these nights. 

Leave her alone.  Your comments will only upset her and Alberto.  I do not understand why you persist.  Please stop and let her successfully complete school and then become successful at her chosen profession. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 6

2 hours ago, Deepdave said:

Sorry to say this, but your persistent comments about Martina makes me believe that it is you who would want Martina's life that you project.  Martina is not looking  for sex from outside her home.  You seem to think only of sex that you would want.  Martina wants to enjoy the Barcelona nightlife with her friends.  Martina invites Alberto to come along but that is not what Alberto enjoys.  He does not stop Martina because he knows he can trust Martina.   Although Martina does not need Alberto's approval, she always makes him aware of everything that happens before and after these nights. 

Leave her alone.  Your comments will only upset her and Alberto.  I do not understand why you persist.  Please stop and let her successfully complete school and then become successful at her chosen profession. 

Very nicely said 😇👏👏

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Deepdave said:

Martina is not looking  for sex from outside her home.

I have a lot of respect for you DeepDave (the other DD 😀) but I don’t understand how you can be so sure of this since Martina absolutely has looked for sex with Nelly outside the home.  Maybe at first she did not go looking but she quickly fell for Nelly.  And she openly shared these details with Alberto … which has all been reliably reported.

If she is capable of this with Nelly, might she not be capable of this again?

She had sex with Nelly with Alberto in the apartment … but she wouldn’t do it behind his back or away from the apartment and off-cam?

Now you are probably right that what she does all night is probably not hurtful of Alberto … but I would never be sure of this without more evidence.

In fact, I could make this argument:  Alberto is cool with her having multiple sexual relationships.  But when she fell for Nelly, what really upset both of them was NOT the sex with Nelly but rather how harsh we all judged them (few exceptions).  I too was very hard on Alberto like many of us here and maybe Martina does not wish for that to happen ever again.

It may be that at the beginning the comments in the forum specifically hurt Martina, but I can remember that Alberto told her that she should ignore these posts, which I think she did and still does (and which is the right way). Both know how to handle them now.

As for the issue of multiple sexual relationships. I think as long as it's about female relationships, Alberto doesn't have a bigger problem with it. We don't know what his tolerance looks like in case of a parallel relationship with men, as there is no evidence that she has / had such a parallel relationship.

Agree that having sex with Nelly while Alberto was in the living room was pretty confusing for many in the forum and we haven't understood it yet. Maybe a special kick when the other partner is in the next room? I don't really care because it's history.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

I have a lot of respect for you DeepDave (the other DD 😀) but I don’t understand how you can be so sure of this since Martina absolutely has looked for sex with Nelly outside the home.  Maybe at first she did not go looking but she quickly fell for Nelly.  And she openly shared these details with Alberto … which has all been reliably reported.

If she is capable of this with Nelly, might she not be capable of this again?

She had sex with Nelly with Alberto in the apartment … but she wouldn’t do it behind his back or away from the apartment and off-cam?

Now you are probably right that what she does all night is probably not hurtful of Alberto … but I would never be sure of this without more evidence.

In fact, I could make this argument:  Alberto is cool with her having multiple sexual relationships.  But when she fell for Nelly, what really upset both of them was NOT the sex with Nelly but rather how harsh we all judged them (few exceptions).  I too was very hard on Alberto like many of us here and maybe Martina does not wish for that to happen ever again.

Hi Jenni,

Good point and don't forget those party in B4 with Megan too.

And I will had this to my 2 DD:.

Let say you are in a relationship with another person and this other person is doing exactly what Martina is doing, you would think exactly as you say ? I believe you are not facing reality. But I respect your choice. On the other hand, I find it unfortunate for you but we live in a free world and you are free to think what you want.

And don't forget, as I have often write in the past, I really like Martina and Alberto. Don't worry Martina knows what she is doing and she a very determined woman and it is not this forum that will dictate her what to do, she is more then able to do was she want, I'm sure ! Go Girls !

I'm just reporting what I see and what I experienced in my own life with my former boyfriend, there is a lot of similarity. We broke up because I was going too far with 'my other relationships'. Do you read between the line here ?

In a certain way Martina is very lucky to have a guy like Alberto and on the other hand, Alberto finds it useful too for what he need. That's why their 'couple' still works. I hope the best for then but despite their relationship for many years, I have doubts for the future because Martina always seems to push the limits further ... some important need she has are not answer....Do you read between the line here ? 

But after all this, I learned a lot for my mistakes in my romantic relationships  (isn't the purpose of the life experience?) And today if my experience and judgment can be of use to somebody, perfect. And you are free to listen to it or not. That the best of our free world !

Love you all !!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Adalbert said:

It may be that at the beginning the comments in the forum specifically hurt Martina, but I can remember that Alberto told her that she should ignore these posts, which I think she did and still does (and which is the right way). Both know how to handle them now.

As for the issue of multiple sexual relationships. I think as long as it's about female relationships, Alberto doesn't have a bigger problem with it. We don't know what his tolerance looks like in case of a parallel relationship with men, as there is no evidence that she has / had such a parallel relationship.

Agree that having sex with Nelly while Alberto was in the living room was pretty confusing for many in the forum and we haven't understood it yet. Maybe a special kick when the other partner is in the next room? I don't really care because it's history.

Alberto lost much of my support allowing his “ own bedroom “ and apartment become the place of pleasure for his GF and her lover .. a man with principles and understanding as we all have agreed that he is towards Martina , should have , in my opinion , put a big barrier kind of “ I allow you all but this is our place “ … since that day , Alberto is in my eyes a guy that fulfills Martina’s fantasies the way she wishes .. and when a woman knows that she can have all without “ problems “ , it isn’t long time before misunderstandings occur .. let’s see ( also this not doing things together during Friday -Sunday free of school obligations Martina and preferring spending time on the chair playing rather than also being creative with either a job  or hobby , it hurts his image in front of my eyes - personally speaking and judging - ) 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2