Martina and Alberto - home activities #35

14 minutes ago, girlsfun said:

Hi Jenni,

Good point and don't forget those party in B4 with Megan too.

And I will had this to my 2 DD:.

Let say you are in a relationship with another person and this other person is doing exactly what Martina is doing, you would think exactly as you say ? I believe you are not facing reality. But I respect your choice. On the other hand, I find it unfortunate for you but we live in a free world and you are free to think what you want.

And don't forget, as I have often write in the past, I really like Martina and Alberto. Don't worry Martina knows what she is doing and she a very determined woman and it is not this forum that will dictate her what to do, she is more then able to do was she want, I'm sure ! Go Girls !

I'm just reporting what I see and what I experienced in my own life with my former boyfriend, there is a lot of similarity. We broke up because I was going too far with 'my other relationships'. Do you read between the line here ?

In a certain way Martina is very lucky to have a guy like Alberto and on the other hand, Alberto finds it useful too for what he need. That's why their 'couple' still works. I hope the best for then but despite their relationship for many years, I have doubts for the future because Martina always seems to push the limits further ... some important need she has are not answer....Do you read between the line here ? 

But after all this, I learned a lot for my mistakes in my romantic relationships  (isn't the purpose of the life experience?) And today if my experience and judgment can be of use to somebody, perfect. And you are free to listen to it or not. That the best of our free world !

Love you all !!!!

That was a nice / fair post .. for what I believe ( not that it matters ) , Alberto is thinking of a way out of RLC while Martina enjoys being part of it the maximum way possible .. and this a conflict .. 

17 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Alberto lost much of my support allowing his “ own bedroom “ and apartment become the place of pleasure for his GF and her lover .. a man with principles and understanding as we all have agreed that he is towards Martina , should have , in my opinion , put a big barrier kind of “ I allow you all but this is our place “ … since that day , Alberto is in my eyes a guy that fulfills Martina’s fantasies the way she wishes .. and when a woman knows that she can have all without “ problems “ , it isn’t long time before misunderstandings occur .. let’s see ( also this not doing things together during Friday -Sunday free of school obligations Martina and preferring spending time on the chair playing rather than also being creative with either a job  or hobby , it hurts his image in front of my eyes - personally speaking and judging - ) 

14 minutes ago, ddhm said:

That was a nice / fair post .. for what I believe ( not that it matters ) , Alberto is thinking of a way out of RLC while Martina enjoys being part of it the maximum way possible .. and this a conflict .. 

If I had time my friend, I would go back March/April and compare my posts with yours from those days.  I think we have like totally reversed our opinions.  I was hugely critical of Alberto back in those days and I recall you were "hey they have been in a long relationship and they are comfortable together and every couple's lovemaking becomes more pedestrian over time ... nothing to see here ... blah blah blah".

Now I am cutting Alberto some slack and you are critical of him.

To me, what this means is that we really do not understand their relationship.  Some have speculated that it is simply a FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS arrangement ... using RLC to make some cash ... and I really wonder if that is all it is.

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

If I had time my friend, I would go back March/April and compare my posts with yours from those days.  I think we have like totally reversed our opinions.  I was hugely critical of Alberto back in those days and I recall you were "hey they have been in a long relationship and they are comfortable together and every couple's lovemaking becomes more pedestrian over time ... nothing to see here ... blah blah blah".

To me, what this means is that we really do not understand their relationship.  Some have speculated that it is simply a FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS arrangement ... using RLC to make some cash ... and I really wonder if that is all it is.

Good Forum conversations

Glad to move on from club hours.  I believe much of what is being mentioned is speculative. Although, DDHM has a good point about Alberto allowing Martina to go too far with Nelly.  How some of what occurred with that situation involves respect for one another and immaturity.  At one time at B4 Alberto did mention to Bogdan that is would like to be out of RLC by the end of this year.  I wonder if his plans have changed. Has anyone heard if his lawsuit can through and he was reimbursed for loses? 

Alberto spends about 80% - 85% of his waking time inside the apartment. Regardless of his vaccinated status, he could still go out. And Martina has begun a level of calm conversation expressing her concern.  NOT ultimatums, I hope.  Alberto could re-engage the thoughts of going to culinary school. He does all the cooking and seems to enjoy it. Culinary would be a good career. 

He spends a lot of time with the dogs and does not seem to do anything to expand his knowledge or life experience.  Last I saw, he was exercising. His girlfriend, if I can call Martina that, is looking to the future, trying to advance her life with a career field she likes and most likely will do well.  Martina has a pool of friends; she seems to enjoy being with and spends her weekends resulting in overnighters. It seems to be Fridays too Saturdays, now it sounds like Saturdays to Sunday as well.  And of course, hardly ever sleeping in the same room.  Does anyone know what that’s all about?  Martina is on a schedule now; Alberto sleeping in the same bed should not be distraction. 

What I see in the activity or increase lack of between Alberto and Martina (except sex) could possibly be the beginning stages of MDD (Depression Disorder) for Alberto. They are no longer growing together.  And if the sex diminishes...it could be a more complex, uprooted, and difficult relationship. 

If Alberto cannot fully help himself then I would hope Martina would take the initiative, not saying she should be responsible (he must take some initiative) but would be the only one to engage him in to doing more, a little at a time. 

Thoughts?

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

That could take a while Jen...😉😘

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

Well, when Alberto thinks about leaving RLC, he's doing it very covertly. I have no idea what he might do off a cam for this exit, but if so then compliments, we are completely in the dark.

Martina is by far the most active at all of RLC when it comes to future planning. Through her studies she tries at least to plan her future, which none of the current RLC girls do. I am aware that GOV and COV have a different focus. Do not think that she enjoys maximum way, but as a young, active and attractive woman, she uses he given freedom to gain experiences, positive and negative.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ddhm said:

Alberto lost much of my support allowing his “ own bedroom “ and apartment become the place of pleasure for his GF and her lover .. a man with principles and understanding as we all have agreed that he is towards Martina , should have , in my opinion , put a big barrier kind of “ I allow you all but this is our place “ … since that day , Alberto is in my eyes a guy that fulfills Martina’s fantasies the way she wishes .. and when a woman knows that she can have all without “ problems “ , it isn’t long time before misunderstandings occur .. let’s see ( also this not doing things together during Friday -Sunday free of school obligations Martina and preferring spending time on the chair playing rather than also being creative with either a job  or hobby , it hurts his image in front of my eyes - personally speaking and judging - ) 

exactly : "Martina always seems to push the limits further " and with the result that now she can what ever she want....

5 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

exactly: it is simply a FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS arrangement ... using RLC but I must admit that Martina know to do the business on RLC, imagine with her study, she will have bright future !  

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, ddhm said:

Martina is on the business, she know what she do and she planning more for her future, I'm sure of that and happy for her. Go girls !

3 minutes ago, girlsfun said:

exactly: it is simply a FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS arrangement ... using RLC but I must admit that Martina know to do the business on RLC, imagine with her study, she will have bright future !  

Glitch Mcdonalds GIF   She may even become Employee of the Month if she works hard enough.    :biggrin:

6 minutes ago, girlsfun said:

exactly : "Martina always seems to push the limits further " and with the result that now she can what ever she want....

The role of Alberto is also plan for Martina but we do not forget that she love him very much so there a place here for Alberto...accessory..on RLC

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Glitch Mcdonalds GIF   She may even become Employee of the Month if she works hard enough.    :biggrin:

more then this: the new burger will be her invention " the burger of the night: tender, juicy and feel it all night long, come and get a bite !" The picture of the burger will be with the smile of Martina beside :rolleyes: and Alberto inside ! Wow I'm already hungry and I imagine to be serve by Nelly....I'm going crazy right now  ::):angel::biggrin::blush::tongue:

LOL StnCld316

• Haha 1