Masha & Sasha - General Chat #3

rebliz

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Never.

I know but I do remember Dasha using a cucumber to masterbate in front of the cam then demid and her decided to get camera shy and they had mole sex for like a year would like to see that old freaky side of her come out again 

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

I know but I do remember Dasha using a cucumber to masterbate in front of the cam then demid decided to get camera shy and they had mole sex for like a year would like to see that old freaky side of her come out again 

So would everybody else. Truth is, Dasha has been on a ton of different apartments on cam has only ever showered and nothing else. Aside from visiting Nelly/Bogdan, Eva/Sam, and Masha/Sasha a few times, she's been visited a few couples on the other big voyeur site Voyeur House and stayed with them for a good while and has done nothing exciting there either.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EMMETT111 said:

I know but I do remember Dasha using a cucumber to masterbate in front of the cam then demid and her decided to get camera shy and they had mole sex for like a year would like to see that old freaky side of her come out again 

A banana I think 

• Like 2

have to admit even though I have bitched lately this is one of my favorite apts you cant know what you might see unlike the other couples apts once you seen them do it so often it gets old this couple changes things up with multipull guests,lesbian flings,threesomes,foursomes,partner swaps not to mention the sweetest guest ever with blondie but do have to admit we all could have lived without skinny dreadlocked dude :dodgy:

• Like 1