Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (February 2018)

Johnny 5

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, novidades said:

Rebliz posted on the 6th of December this:

"Another new but familiar guest came DASHA

Welcome Dasha"

My Excel says: 06-12-2017 + 90 days = 06-03-2018

Mostly everyone knows Dasha's stay is not Permanent.  Vladimir Putin will be summoning her home soon.   :biggrin:

I see dasha is the middle its about time they changed things up it was getting boring :biggrin: stay tunned for tomorrows exciting episode :dodgy: edited I spoke to soon I just looked back and they swapped spots shit and I thought they were really changing things up 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

I see dasha is the middle its about time they changed things up it was getting boring :biggrin: stay tunned for tomorrows exciting episode :dodgy: edited I spoke to soon I just looked back and they swapped spots shit and I thought they were really changing things up 

Hehe,Dasha obligatory have to sleep in left side of bed with boyfriend/usband of the other hugged to her,making spoon to her,if isn't that way thing could look abnormal.

• Like 1

On ‎2‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 1:44 PM, novidades said:

But not always, I suppose.

Few days ago when Masha asked Dasha to join her in the bedroom, she looked sober. Funny that was around 9 pm and one hour later, Dasha asked Sasha to stay with her in the bedroom "seeing" tv. It was a special moment because Masha was furious with Sasha because he stoped her moment with Dasha and, a little before, he answered  her showing his finger.

Later, when Dasha was consoling Sasha the beared man appeared and "caught" them I suppose he was there because Masha asked him. During some days the relationship frozen but Dasha is very diplomatic...

I think that, if Dasha will leave in the beginning of March, boith must tease themselves a little more intensely. With Masha or not.  I think that she allows the night teasing. The important is how many are looking.

All in MHO

I remembered this morning you speak of its when they went out all night for 10 hrs I got tired of waiting for them to come home it was 5 am their time and i went to sleep then i read about it later, so if they were sober that would be a shock