Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Topic (September 2018)

michaels4444

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 8/29/2018 at 11:20 PM, StnCld316 said:

Dasha's not really tied to anyone so she can fuck whoever she wants.  :biggrin:

But that was 2 nights ago... I watch it..then Masha and Dasha fell aselep in same bed...and  it was after Sasha fuck Masha all day .. he then wanted to fuck Dasha.. it took her 2 days to get mad?

I had it translated Masha got mad because she want Sasha to fuck her after he did Dasha. he said no and Dasha said he's fuck enough for one day. Masha is mad and said that Sasha doesn't want to talk to her. Dasha mad because she think Masha has to may rules towards her.

19 minutes ago, michaels4444 said:

But that was 2 nights ago... I watch it..then Masha and Dasha fell aselep in same bed...and  it was after Sasha fuck Masha all day .. he then wanted to fuck Dasha.. it took her 2 days to get mad?

Masha and Sasha haven't talked for two days they wont even be in the same room.

33 minutes ago, michaels4444 said:

After M & D played the usual game, they went to the window and they were talking. Even laughing. But at the end Dasha wasn't smiling. Did she receive an ultimatum from Masha? Masha went to the bedroom and Dasha always looking at Masha and her eyes weren't happy. Then she tried to get help from Sasha that was at the PC and she didn't like what he said and went to the couch. Then she went to the bathroom were she was crying. Sasha joined her and they hugged each other and, it seemed to me, Sasha cried a little. After that Sasha went out at 21:13. Meanwhile the lady arrived and the plot changed. Sasha arrived at 21:26 with emplty hands. The reason wasn't shopping.

13 minutes ago, Greasemonkey said:

now girls hugging on couch 

Yes. This is funny.

After the lady left, Masha didn't feel confortable near Dasha. Dasha ignored her. Then they went to the window and Masha followed Dasha like a little dog. While smoking, Masha started to touch Dasha and she did the same wit Masha. Masha hugged Dasha and she accepted. Masha kissed Dasha and she didn't refuse. One minute later Masha joined Dasha in the couch.

Dasha 1 Masha 0?

Or Is Masha Machiavellian?

Will this end with Masha paying the fine to Dasha this night while Sasha sleeps in the couch? I hope so.