Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Topic (November 2018)

beancounter

What's really sad is the way Dasha pulls completly away from Sasha when Masha is around.  She is so afraid of Masha seeing her with Sasha. I really don't understand what it is that Masha is using against Dasha to cause this behavior. All I know is that's I sick of seeing this and think it will be the end of sasha and Dasha witch is probably what Masha wants. 

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎10‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 4:28 PM, bean1111 said:

Sasha been sick all day, Masha has her little B working on her hair look like shit. They have both ignored Sasha.  They have also ignored the guest who had to make diner for them.

I remember when Dasha was sick and Sasha stayed with her and they even had guest there. 

Good job Masha you have made sure you are the center of attention, with Dasha help.

Dasha has got what Sasha had it appears. Dasha did you notice who is right beside you? He's not in the living room playing with Masha hair, or playing a game with Masha. While you are sick by your self in the bedroom. It seems to me that Sasha knows what his priorities are.

Did anyone see the other night when one of the guest brought back a boyfriend. He spent the entire time hitting on Dasha. When Dasha went to bed he even went in the bedroom to try and talk to her. What a Douchebag, Sasha had to chase the guy out of the apartment.