Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (August 2016) #1

ze81

5 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Sarcasm right?,,You are just being funny I hope:biggrin::biggrin:,,,,,,,,This has been done many many many many many times before in Barcelona apt#1:biggrin::biggrin:

naked-girls-bath-together.jpg

your right mike 69 it the same shit

• Upvote 2

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like Amy was not really into this bath stuff at all,,her face and body language said it all,,,now she finally got out and left them in the tub,,,,,she seems uncomfortable and not really wanting to be here,,,she is such a beautiful and sexy girl,,,I wish that she would just make up her mind as to what she wants to do.,,what do you guys think,,,is the money so enticing that she would force herself to stay here even though she doesn't want to be here?,,just asking guys.::)

five-horny-college-lesbians-fucking-in-a

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Looks like Amy was not really into this bath stuff at all,,her face and body language said it all,,,now she finally got out and left them in the tub,,,,,she seems uncomfortable and not really wanting to be here,,,she is such a beautiful and sexy girl,,,I wish that she would just make up her mind as to what she wants to do.,,what do you guys think,,,is the money so enticing that she would force herself to stay here even though she doesn't want to be here?,,just asking guys.::)

five-horny-college-lesbians-fucking-in-a

I was thinking the same thing like why dnot I go there and try to get miss amy out of her shell and the same with megan

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Not sure i agree this time Mike, Amy definitely opened up a bit tonight, wasn't so shy about hiding her boobs and we even got a few pussy shots, she's adjusting but I doubt she'll ever be as open as Lola or Megan. Damn cute though

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Not sure i agree this time Mike, Amy definitely opened up a bit tonight, wasn't so shy about hiding her boobs and we even got a few pussy shots, she's adjusting but I doubt she'll ever be as open as Lola or Megan. Damn cute though

From what I saw,,she did do stuff she never did before,,but it seemed like she was not into it at all,,and just did it to please her BFF Megan,,,,,Ok let's see what she does in the coming days and we will know if she opened up or not,,,or if this was just a one time event.

amy and megan i'm happy that you young ladies are trying to come out of your shall slowing i'm also happy that you ladies show same nice nude body's that's a plus but how long  will you ladies keep it up your showing same progress and I thank you :biggrin:

• Upvote 1