Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (August 2016) #2

7 hours ago, ze81 said:

Well depends..if they gona stay long time(6months or more)then it's possible the "shyness" will fade in some months..hehe..but I see them on cam and the girls just aren't fun to watch..Probrably not all the nudity of the world can fix that..well better times will come.

Some girls just take a longer time to adjust. It's not the first time these apartments have had cold fish  and it's likely not the last.

• Upvote 2

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like Lola is packing a small suitcase so going away for a short break by the look of it. I wonder if it is with the bloke she was speaking to yesterday in English but could be Spanish since she threw cin a couple of Spanish words as well? Who knows (only RLC and Lola)!!

When I heard Lola's conversation in English I heard her say something like "yes I would really like this job" or words to that effect amongst other things. Can anyone else elaborate on this? Maybe that's where she is off to - a photo shoot assignment on location somewhere for a few days or maybe just a few days away with her sugar daddy :biggrin:

yesterday on the bath was maybe a begining i doubt they will do it again maybe something organize by rlc

lola look embarassed and amy more

now amy go to change herself on bathroom she look more shy than before 

strange chemistry between this girls 

i don't think we will see something nice until lola come back

Yes they totally looked embarrassed when they started rubbing each other's nipples to make them hard. And they were so embarrassed they all hung out naked in the tub for over an hour. Then Amy walked to the other bathroom nude at the end. Then embarrassed Lola and Megan hung out in the tub for awhile longer. Plus Amy's now undressing in front of the cam for her showers and actually was drying off and removed the towel today to dry herself further, something she hadn't done on cam before.

i've been complaining about Amy but the last 2 days have been a big improvement. 

• Upvote 1

Right now this is the less imaginite and fun apartment of the two in barca..some girls just don't fit well the project..it's just my personal tastes but the girls in barca1 are a lot fun to fallow,somethimes i go to this apartment and usually or both(or the three)girls are in couch doing literally almost nothing or they house it's empty.would love that Megan was gone to barca1 and not to this one..she it's pretty and less shy than the other one,don't like to see an girl always hidding or so much back to cams as Amy.

9 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Right now this is the less imaginite and fun apartment of the two in barca..some girls just don't fit well the project..it's just my personal tastes but the girls in barca1 are a lot fun to fallow,somethimes i go to this apartment and usually or both(or the three)girls are in couch doing literally almost nothing or they house it's empty.would love that Megan was gone to barca1 and not to this one..she it's pretty and less shy than the other one,don't like to see an girl always hidding or so much back to cams as Amy.

From what I read they are trying to mimic the Barca1 apartment instead of being imaginative on their own.  To me, they need to come up with their own shows (lack of a better word) for the viewers and be more spontaneous in their actions.   What's next,  are they going to start playing cards?   I think you will all be surprised with this apartment and I believe that Lola will get these girls to open up more and more.   Lola is the bomb in my book......GO LOLA!!

• Upvote 1