Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Zinc

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Zinc said:

i am actually talking abt the new guests...imagine coming into a house full of cams..even in bathroom with strangers watching..its awkward...

as far as the tenants are concerned...the most funny is lola masturbating...she keeps a pillow on her face...

I would think the guests will have had it fully explained to them what to expect and its then there choice if they wish to still come. If they were bothered they would not be there! So that's why they don't react

17 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Yes Lola does enjoy displaying her wares.

That's what I thought initially as well Snake but she isn't so open. Yes she hides nothing in the bathroom and the shower and when she struts around the apartment but have you ever seen her do an open bate? When she goes to sleep she has the pillows strategically placed so that she doesn't accidentally display any openness when she's asleep. The there's last night and this morning; she went to the common bathroom twice with Stella and they positioned themselves purposely into the blind spot of that cam and stayed there for at least 10 minutes each time. The backward and forward movements of Lola the first time and the expression of lust on her face this morning suggested beyond doubt that they were doing something of a sexual nature. So why couldn't they have done whatever they were doing on Lola's bed in the open when they were so hot for each other.

I'd love to see her go the extra mile but I think Lola is very calculating and I guess we have;t reached that stage of the plan yet.

Just now, sulzer25059 said:

I would think the guests will have had it fully explained to them what to expect and its then there choice if they wish to still come. If they were bothered they would not be there! So that's why they don't react

ofcourse but its not simple to modify your behaviour right away for the cam.. for example...they cant really use swear words that much, cant talk abt some personal/controversial issue even when drunk...cant bitch abt other girls in the same apartment...like taking to Caro against Lola...many modifications are required...

like Stella and Caro made a mistake with drugs two days back...they should have taken them in the balcony instead of bringing in a glass to the bathroom..