Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Zinc

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha...Caro interfered Lola twice but standing outside...Stella just barged in and closed the door behind her...what a girl..she just doesnt like girls behind closed doors having some private moment..sadly she doesnt seem to have any friends or activity outside apartment as well...:confused:

23 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

My Belle needs a friend her age with her enthusiasm and kind nature but there ought to be an older girl just to look after them. I do hope this new guest is not her because Carolina just seems like a person who lets things happen and maybe her friend is the same - join in, not join in, spend a lot of time looking pretty instead of entertaining. I did really not trust Polya because I always thought she was looking out for No. 1 even more than Lola, but I think she did look after Belle when they were out clubbing. I think Anna did care but lacked an assertive personality - Belle could always go to her for comfort as she now does to Lola.

100% agree.