Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

Noldus

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, cacjc said:

I missed the last Stella show but i caught this one thanks to someone mentioning it in the Barce 1 thread so i hope people will keep giving people the heads up if they notice something happening.

I think, this event was even better as the last one. ... Very nice to watch, very open and very believable (way more as the event in B1).

Currently, Stella is clearly the most adorable person there. A very nice personality, exterm nice looking and has a very natural (or real) way of dealing with everything around her. 

• Upvote 6

2 hours ago, MrBox said:

I think, this event was even better as the last one. ... Very nice to watch, very open and very believable (way more as the event in B1).

Currently, Stella is clearly the most adorable person there. A very nice personality, exterm nice looking and has a very natural (or real) way of dealing with everything around her. 

I believe that we all have our favs. but viewing Stella's beautiful body at least once a day reminds of why I love women so...

• Upvote 4

Just now, vlkvlk111 said:

Yeah, as far as my personal tastes are concerned, Stella is one of the most beautiful on RLC.

I also liked to watch Anna and Polya a lot. Natural beauty is the key. .. :)

Currently, The RLC cast in B1 and B2 has a bit less of girls that fit to my personal taste. ... I hope that they will add a normal girl to B1 again. 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, ze81 said:

Just an opinion(personal) regard the(excelent) new forum rules,the last rule or two last ones..don't agree with them at 100%,when it says what girls do outside its their business and should be left that way..that's almost impossible to do always..because we watch them do a lot things preparing to leave,talk and act somethimes very mesterious,and sometimes arrive and bewave strange way also..so it's normal we talk about what girls and the rest residents do outside.Of course what we shouldn't  do its going full down and call them bad things and totaly desrespect them.What I mean it's hope the forum doesn't turn into an very limited place with very short texts and opinions,personally like to ready everyone opinions and views,good and bad ones,but mantaining minimal respect for rlc residents and cc users.

There have been far to many complaints from a lot of users over the last few weeks that what gets stated of what the Girls do outside of the Apartment only causes Conflicts and Flaming amongst other Members.

So in order to put a stop that practice a new Rule was added and is clearly stated in the Header of Each Thread.

Some may Agree and some others Disagree with the change but it was needed and the New Rule shall apply to all Members.

• Upvote 5

41 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

There have been far to many complaints from a lot of users over the last few weeks that what gets stated of what the Girls do outside of the Apartment only causes Conflicts and Flaming amongst other Members.

So in order to put a stop that practice a new Rule was added and is clearly stated in the Header of Each Thread.

Some may Agree and some others Disagree with the change but it was needed and the New Rule shall apply to all Members.

Geez more government regulations                                                        -just kidding!!

• Upvote 1