Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Well not much skin to see this morning. Pixie Belle has her pretty little feet covered. And she looks really bored. Guess I'll head to work.:sad:

I really dislike the drama. Happy girls are fun girls.:shy:

I know what will make them happy ... Belle, Stella and Lola made Carolina happy, Carolina made My Belle happy (she can invite her new friend around), Carolina and electricity made Lola happy, and some kind of substance made Stella happy.

Now if they all want to make themselves happy, then I'll be happy, you'll be happy, we'll all be happy. Spread (oh yes do spread) the happiness :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, sulzer25059 said:

There is a rift or a clash between them they hardly look at each other and don't speak when they are in the same room. Yet they were the best of friends on the first night, So its obvious there is something wrong. Belle does not look to me like she just wants to be sat on the couch here all the time but for some reason she is in no hurry to go home to B1

I think she is the one "talking behind milena's back", all the b-2 girls have done it, they did it the last time they were at the b-1 apt, and unfortunately so did lima to the b-2 girls....milena and belle are like oil and water.....plus milena may feel slighted by belle since she put so much effort into taking and editing those pics for belle

Belle must know Milena is there studying all day so is most likely why she is staying away. But this is not where i want to see Belle she does not have access to her stuff which means we wont see her work out get showered then dance naked in her room etc etc. 

• Upvote 3

26 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

I think she is the one "talking behind milena's back", all the b-2 girls have done it, they did it the last time they were at the b-1 apt, and unfortunately so did lima to the b-2 girls....milena and belle are like oil and water.....plus milena may feel slighted by belle since she put so much effort into taking and editing those pics for belle

and like I said maybe My Belle told Lima that Milena bated to her pictures ... there is quite a chance My Belle found out.

We've seen this before and the girls work it out. It will not get fixed as long as Belle stays in B2. If Lola is in charge she should be trying to help resolve it. Not keep it going. At this time Lola, Stella and Caro are losing points with me. I said before Belle isn't happy with the way things are and I'll stick to that till I see different.

• Upvote 2