Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

16 minutes ago, Zinc said:

Bella seriously needs to fix her sleep cycle...she will stay awake all night....and sleep again next morning....

Caro looks really reserved and quiet..seems like the pill affect is gone..reminds me of the behaviour of Anna on 1 Jan...that was my most depressing day on RLC...

Barca 1 seriously needs pills or it may as well close down...dont understand RLC wasting money on boring girls and having these extra apartments...

I don't think she is feeling well. Lola should put her mothering skills to work and go make her a hot bowl of homemade soup. That was one thing when Nora was around she sure could make soup.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest beaver67
Just now, Benfold said:

Ssshhh don't tell her! As much as I like Stella though, I wouldn't hesitate to push her out of the way to get to Irma :cool:

I won't tell, but I can't promise not to fill for you when you are busy:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Just now, spider51 said:

I don't think she is feeling well. Lola should put her mothering skills to work and go make her a hot bowl of homemade soup. That was one thing when Nora was around she sure could make soup.

hmm,..maybe normal post wild night effects...  

btw its interesting what ppl have been discussing here recently abt the behaviour of the girls due to being on camera/off camera....i think its confusing.. they restrict themselves due to being on camera...wearing masks and using sheets to cover themselves...at the same time because they are on camera for RLC..they seem to be under contractual or psychological pressure to have wild nights now and then...

dont know if girls who are in sex industry and go on international tours (and stay together in apartments/hotels), also end up being wild with one another every now and then...

31 minutes ago, spider51 said:

I thought she was waking up earlier but she looked at her fone and went back to sleep. I too think she is not feeling too well she may well sleep all night but Lola may carry her off to the couch .