Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

14 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Remember this post BB?

fads.png

That would be better than just throwing insults and names at tenants you don't like. Like I said before, it's tiresome

Oh come on, seriously compared to what I actually want to say. I have had to listen to 100s of  comments blaming Belle without any logic to them. I am allowed at least the smallest little word. I didn't call her (****) but she does bitch. Please tell me you have seen that. A (****) by the way is someone who mocks others to others and she is 100% guilty of that. 

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20:28: Lima and Belle went out together

Maybe both on their way to Belle's leaving do to which Milena would not have been invited.

2 things,

Lima is absolutely without shame when it comes to nudity and may well take part in a show. From other reports Carolina didn't want offend her BF even though he could see her eating out Lola so yeah thanks Carolina - Lima might be more willing to be exposed

LIma will have a real chance to get to know the girls from B2 and will be free of the ... (Benfold fill in a word you will tolerate, I had harridan but that might be too much.)

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Okay I'll admit I'm a pervert. But would anyone on here get upset if their GF was eating out another girl? Other than if she didn't let you watch of course. :shy: 

If I had a GF who would do that with another girl I think we'd be having a conversation ... about which of her friends would be prepared to ...

This false modesty maybe psychological because of the shame mongers in society this is a girl who has to pretend in the smallest possible way that she is protecting her BF and proving she has some limits ... but she kind of doesn't so it's the viewers that suffer and particularly the viewers of My Belle whose actions were the most concealed.

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, kzsjzkdjs said:

each girl deserved respect even if you don't like her.

Calling Belle an immature child who can't cope with adults is OK whereas calling Milena a touchy control freak who bitches is wrong.
Is it the term bitch because really that doesn't have strong connotations. For instance gay men often revel in the name bitch just means they're catty especially behind people's backs. But I won't call her it again if you're all so sensitive.  

Just now, F219 said:

I think Belle is here.  The phone is ringing but nobody home.

I have been through that the long wait for someone with a key to come home. You would have thought with the phones that kind of mistake can't happen nowadays.

Just now, BBsq69 said:

I have been through that the long wait for someone with a key to come home. You would have thought with the phones that kind of mistake can't happen nowadays.

She should have called ahead.  She won't make that mistake again.