Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

Noldus

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

But leaving it there makes no sense either. Anna spent her last night at B2 too, but she brought her suitcases with her and left directly from B2. My prediction - tomorrow both apartments go UM for a while. When they're back Belle's suitcase is at B2 and Stella and Belle's names have switched

Ok this is what i think going on. Stella not leaving for a few more day and RLC all ready has a girls on the way so they ask Belle if she would move over to B2 for a few days till Stella leave and the new girl is going to move in B1 tomorrow

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

No, they said you can't write about the topic of B1 in the B2 thread. Belle is currently in B2, therefore this is on-topic

I did't writ no topic it was exactly something like yours 

6 minutes ago, Benfold said:

But leaving it there makes no sense either. Anna spent her last night at B2 too, but she brought her suitcases with her and left directly from B2. My prediction - tomorrow both apartments go UM for a while. When they're back Belle's suitcase is at B2 and Stella and Belle's names have switched

thtas whatr i'm waiting to see as well, but didnt belle already get paid out for her time??? if so she might not have an option to stay and then theres the visa thing to consider