Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

Noldus

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, seb38240 said:

imagin megan c back and replace lola in the end of the month

We deserve to see more time Reb and Megan togheter..join Belle to the mix..and it's an fantastic apartment..lets wait and see..but seing how Reb return..Megan was as liked as her..so good changes to see her again.

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, F219 said:

Did not see.  She unpacked most in Lola's room.

her suitcase was a small to med sized roller so she didnt bring much, but they always buy stuff once they get here so i would not judge length of stay by that

19 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Think there s no hidden room sulzer,the closest thing to it it's the blank spot in wc cam15 as you said,without an cam in balcony the girls will continue going there..in one of the orgies Lola and carol had sex in balcony(it was audible)..after most of the orgie doing coverd..they just go easy route and go to balcony..totaly unfair to clients in my opinion.Lets just hope now rebeca,Belle don't abuse it like prior ones like Stella and others did.

Belle does not spend lots of time off cam thankfully but if its a nice day then you cant blame them for sitting out there she did use the Balcony in B1 a lot but that has a cam so she was not hiding, its the blatant hiding during the evenings and parties that's annoying. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

her suitcase was a small to med sized roller so she didnt bring much, but they always buy stuff once they get here so i would not judge length of stay by that

Where as Belle's suitcase is a big ass suitcase, so big she didn't attempt to get it down the stairs! I bet someone fetches it for her.