Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

25 minutes ago, happyone said:

Just watched Caro take a shower-kept her back to cam-she does the same in her br-I think she should shape up or ship out.

Damn right. Please give My Belle that room - she deserves it. Up until now she's had small rooms with bad lighting or had to share or use the couch. It's about time she had her own decent room with quality cameras. I suspect it will go Rebecca though.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, happyone said:

Just watched Caro take a shower-kept her back to cam-she does the same in her br-I think she should shape up or ship out.

I think Caro found something on the internet that involved her, the other night she was showing girls in the kitchen something on her phone. They all kept whispering, she left the kitchen clearly upset. This may explains her current behavior. 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, happyone said:

we have a pattern developing here i think.  Stella just gave a fucking performance-her last and only.   Polya when she left rode out with a bang.  These are the most recent-but i remember more-just not who.

Sooooooooo if one of your favorite girls does something really unexpected-------could be her finale and might be leaving!!!!!

On both occasions didn't Anna bate just before leaving. Locks on the doors is the solution and no excuses

3 minutes ago, kitek said:

I think Caro found something on the internet that involved her, the other night she was showing girls in the kitchen something on her phone. They all kept whispering, she left the kitchen clearly upset. This may explains her current behavior. 

Maybe with the dildo up her or Stella and later Belle rubbing her clit which later Belle used her mouth on briefly. If Caro goes maybe the remaining girls won't want to hide so much given that Rebecca has now got over that first night.

20 minutes ago, happyone said:

we have a pattern developing here i think.  Stella just gave a fucking performance-her last and only.   Polya when she left rode out with a bang.  These are the most recent-but i remember more-just not who.

Sooooooooo if one of your favorite girls does something really unexpected-------could be her finale and might be leaving!!!!!

I mentioned it last time. 

Each girl who has sex leaves RLC. 
So is it purposely done.... 

When a girl is having sex with other girl or brings a guy leaves the project 

so for only Melina opened up right from start and is still there 

6 minutes ago, meran said:

milena's bate session she was drunk, her night of sex with coke boy she spun on coke, she gets dumped by bf gets more coke and been MIA since ...... do we see her pattern .....no intoxication no play

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

milena's bate session she was drunk, her night of sex with coke boy she spun on coke, she gets dumped by bf gets more coke and been MIA since ...... do we see her pattern .....no intoxication no play

she had no boyfriend

damn, I forgot you like to create your own version of events :sick:

3 minutes ago, albacore said:

What purpose would this serve?  Are you trying to hurt them in some way?

Well....it could act as a deterrent, couldn't it?

I mean....if RLC girls do read this Forum and see those kind of pics posted... perhaps they will think twice before doing it in front of cameras from now on?

If they dont care, then Bob's your uncle...right?

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, meran said:

Not true Irma did pretty much from the start bated early and openly but sadly didn't continue. Milena was so horny for Belle that night phoning a friend and could hardly contain herself over the pics Maybe RLC say something about covering up because if anybody in the B apartment was going tobe out in the open it was milena but I believe there was semi-covering and pants were still on Kristy style during the fucks 

Just now, purplewrap said:

Well....it could act as a deterrent, couldn't it?

I mean....if RLC girls do read this Forum and see those kind of pics posted... perhaps they will think twice before doing it in front of cameras from now on?

If they dont care, then Bob's your uncle...right?

Personally I think everyone is making too big of a deal over this.  It happened and it is real life.