Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, happyone said:

your recollection is better than mine-thank you for the additional info

You're welcome; Anna/Irma new year massage is stuck firmly in the memory bank as that was a classic as was Danaya thrashing around on her bed showing more open pussy than she had throughout her entire stay except of course in the shower and the close ups when getting dressed from cam #6. ::)

22 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Not true Irma did pretty much from the start bated early and openly but sadly didn't continue. Milena was so horny for Belle that night phoning a friend and could hardly contain herself over the pics Maybe RLC say something about covering up because if anybody in the B apartment was going tobe out in the open it was milena but I believe there was semi-covering and pants were still on Kristy style during the fucks 

True in my opinion..Irma shouldn't put in this because she it's unique in almost every aspect..being nudity..open bates..she it's the exception not the rule..in my opinion almost all the latest girl the last day or two before leaving did an thing totaly unexpected..for exemple polya for about two months did nothing with boyfriend on cam..last day..she have sex on cam..Stella two months the same..last two days she have sex on cam..coincidence?could be..lets wait and see what happens with Lola etc..if last days similar happen.

4 minutes ago, lemondrop said:

Stella comeback I seen more action from her in three days than I seen in one month, rlc need dick slingers not dildos and nude dancing

Sorry man, but I disagree.

Girls toying is a major turn-on :biggrin:

Having a mix of sex and masturbation seems like a very real life experience to me.

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

You're welcome; Anna/Irma new year massage is stuck firmly in the memory bank as that was a classic as was Danaya thrashing around on her bed showing more open pussy than she had throughout her entire stay except of course in the shower and the close ups when getting dressed from cam #6. ::)

The thing I remember the most about Danaya that night is her puking at her bedside:biggrin:. She foolishly tried to compete with Elisa in a drinking contest.

• Upvote 4

Due to the magintude of discusssion about drug use, that has dominated this forum for the past few days. I have heard on very good  authority, and found out that DEA, ATF and the FDA are involved and have now boarded a Navy Destoyer to intervene on behalf of the war on drugs, This was sactioned by congress and signed last night by President Obama. They will be showing up at Barcelona 1 and 2 to stop this insane craziness and have met up with Seal Team 6, Thier mission is to stop the impending doom of these incrediblely beautiful young ladies, for being young and dumb, and being so foolish as to experience life and learn the lessons that life teaches us.

• Upvote 6

9 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Due to the magintude of discusssion about drug use, that has dominated this forum for the past few days. I have heard on very good  authority, and found out that DEA, ATF and the FDA are involved and have now boarded a Navy Destoyer to intervein on behalf of the war on drugs, This was sactioned by congress and signed last night by President Obama. They will be showing up at Barcelona 1 and 2 to stop this insane craziness, and the impending doom of these incrediblely beautiful young ladies, for being young and dumb, and being so foolish as to experience life and learn the lessons that life teaches us.

well if thats true, then given the speedy nature of federal red tape and the overwhelming success of said war on drugs i would say the girls dont have anything to worry about, now if the were building a drug smuggling submarine somewhere in a south american jungle then i might be worried .........:cool:

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, Benfold said:

But leaving it there makes no sense either. Anna spent her last night at B2 too, but she brought her suitcases with her and left directly from B2. My prediction - tomorrow both apartments go UM for a while. When they're back Belle's suitcase is at B2 and Stella and Belle's names have switched

Called it :biggrin: Apart from Stella switching to B1, but Rebecca coming back more than makes up for that.

Stella, you were absolutely beautiful and a lot of fun, I hope you have a great life and career, and maybe we will see you again some time

Belle, I'm glad you're staying with us, and I hope you'll be very happy with your new housemates

Rebecca, you left us too soon and I couldn't be more happy to see you back :heart:

• Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, lemondrop said:

Stella comeback I seen more action from her in three days than I seen in one month, rlc need dick slingers not dildos and nude dancing

Well there are plenty of dickslingers in the other apartments so I guess we want to see opposite things but what I really I want to see is girls with naked pussies on the bed or bending over but if they bate, jackpot. Please let The Goddess give them lessons - she has learnt form experience. 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Called it :biggrin: Apart from Stella switching to B1, but Rebecca coming back more than makes up for that.

Stella, you were absolutely beautiful and a lot of fun, I hope you have a great life and career, and maybe we will see you again some time

Belle, I'm glad you're staying with us, and I hope you'll be very happy with your new housemates

Rebecca, you left us too soon and I couldn't be more happy to see you back :heart:

The moment she started putting things in the cupboard it looked obvious but when she started to glamour up - clearly that wasn't for a trip home.

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Due to the magintude of discusssion about drug use, that has dominated this forum for the past few days. I have heard on very good  authority, and found out that DEA, ATF and the FDA are involved and have now boarded a Navy Destoyer to intervene on behalf of the war on drugs, This was sactioned by congress and signed last night by President Obama. They will be showing up at Barcelona 1 and 2 to stop this insane craziness and have met up with Seal Team 6, Thier mission is to stop the impending doom of these incrediblely beautiful young ladies, for being young and dumb, and being so foolish as to experience life and learn the lessons that life teaches us.

Strange they do not send Donald .. He likes to touch the models :biggrin:

• Upvote 3