Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

Noldus

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reb needs to get friendly with Belle...Reb is not really a talker...she is pretty reserved but this time round she has been working hard to mix with other girls...Belle always has funny stories and likes it when she has a listener...i think they could be good buddies...but i think Reb considers her really young like the others...

15 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Not sure why Lola and Belle have dressed in black nightwear. Are they going to do a photoshoot with Jasmine? And with Milena there My Belle is keeping her Calvin's on to give her pussy extra protection.

They are simply going to the funerals of their private life :biggrin:

7 minutes ago, Zinc said:

Reb needs to get friendly with Belle...Reb is not really a talker...she is pretty reserved but this time round she has been working hard to mix with other girls...Belle always has funny stories and likes it when she has a listener...i think they could be good buddies...but i think Reb considers her really young like the others...

I bet you My Belle is older than Becca. Becca is really young and lacks social skills

When Becca speaks people including Belle just nod and move on to more interesting people.