Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess many were hoping for an orgy last night. I personally didnt think it would go to that level. The girls let their hair down got drunk and had a good time. Belle was awsome her naked dancing on the coffee table etc she wanted to show us everything and everything is what we saw. We saw a lot more of her than during any orgy event. Rebecca was showing off her awsome body too so i cant complain really. He only thing to gripe about is that Belle put her Calvins on!   

Thank god the 2 dead fish went to bed early. 

• Upvote 3

Posted September 25

I have an uncomfortable feeling and images of a bearded person lurking like a sickly ghost :sick:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After getting a few calls wrong, it's nice to be proved correct at last and if anyone needed any further proof that the bearded one was controlling b-2 affairs then you had it unequivocally last night. Moreover Lola made no effort to hide his image on her screen during the skype session and with her lewd finger gestures to him, it is clear to me there is more between these two than at first thought. So if that was her farewell swansong then she was upstaged by Belle with the best open pussy shots I have ever seen anyone display on RLC let alone the "demure" pixie Belle. Thank you Belle - a star is born ::) Don't worry BB, I'm not trying to steal her away lol

I am also in no doubt that when Lola leaves during this coming week she might be gone in body but she won't be gone in influence. All the girls at b-2 appear to love her and would in my opinion do anything for her so with her able lieutenant Rebecca now in place, I believe Lola will dictate to the girls from afar, what to do and when to do it and take over as the controller from the bearded one.

As for me, I won't be watching b-1 and b-2 much more - I'll be sticking with Elisa and her man for a more natural and spontaneous real life without the need for any catalysts to get them in the mood.

25 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Posted September 25

I have an uncomfortable feeling and images of a bearded person lurking like a sickly ghost :sick:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After getting a few calls wrong, it's nice to be proved correct at last and if anyone needed any further proof that the bearded one was controlling b-2 affairs then you had it unequivocally last night. Moreover Lola made no effort to hide his image on her screen during the skype session and with her lewd finger gestures to him, it is clear to me there is more between these two than at first thought. So if that was her farewell swansong then she was upstaged by Belle with the best open pussy shots I have ever seen anyone display on RLC let alone the "demure" pixie Belle. Thank you Belle - a star is born ::) Don't worry BB, I'm not trying to steal her away lol

I am also in no doubt that when Lola leaves during this coming week she might be gone in body but she won't be gone in influence. All the girls at b-2 appear to love her and would in my opinion do anything for her so with her able lieutenant Rebecca now in place, I believe Lola will dictate to the girls from afar, what to do and when to do it and take over as the controller from the bearded one.

As for me, I won't be watching b-1 and b-2 much more - I'll be sticking with Elisa and her man for a more natural and spontaneous real life without the need for any catalysts to get them in the mood.

Just one thing. I don't think anyone could ever label My Belle "demure". That's simple not her style. I always thought she was capable of this but seems for the moment not wanting to go further. Now Pixie Megan, she was demure and that's why her performance on 3some tonight was probably the most exciting in RLC's history. A lot of praise last night has to go to Rebecca who went from shy and disinterested into almost the main driver among the 3 girls. I really did not think she had it in her. 

Shame I missed Jasmine getting up this morning with Caro's cameras. Anyone catch anything decent from her.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Just one thing. I don't think anyone could ever label My Belle "demure". That's simple not her style. I always thought she was capable of this but seems for the moment not wanting to go further. Now Pixie Megan, she was demure and that's why her performance on 3some tonight was probably the most exciting in RLC's history. A lot of praise last night has to go to Rebecca who went from shy and disinterested into almost the main driver among the 3 girls. I really did not think she had it in her. 

Shame I missed Jasmine getting up this morning with Caro's cameras. Anyone catch anything decent from her.

BB

Belle "demeure"   :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, sulzer25059 said:

I guess many were hoping for an orgy last night. I personally didnt think it would go to that level. The girls let their hair down got drunk and had a good time. Belle was awsome her naked dancing on the coffee table etc she wanted to show us everything and everything is what we saw. We saw a lot more of her than during any orgy event. Rebecca was showing off her awsome body too so i cant complain really. He only thing to gripe about is that Belle put her Calvins on!   

Thank god the 2 dead fish went to bed early. 

I was very pleased with what I saw. Shame about the lighting most of the time but when it's borderline NV there's always a problem.

I predicted no sex although I nearly thought there was but everything else panned out as I  hoped. My Belle does like to get naked and show off - I feel she is a combination of a true exhibitionist and someone who feels that's how to attract men - well for me it works and as my main aim stated on her was to see Belle's spread pussy I was extremely delighted.

• Upvote 2