Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

Jasmin tonight is the night you need to dance topless - don't seriously tell me you haven't done that - and if you don't why are you here? I'm just wondering how many songs in before My Belle loses her top. Maybe they are waiting for midnight.

• Upvote 2

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Jasmin tonight is the night you need to dance topless - don't seriously tell me you haven't done that - and if you don't why are you here? I'm just wondering how many songs in before My Belle loses her top. Maybe they are waiting for midnight.

well last night they kept saying tomorrow tomorrow.....well its tomorrow so i wonder if anything will happen ...... i wonder if lola went and met with skype guy and freak on off cam if so nothing happening tonight  and i dont see any drinks being poured 

10 minutes ago, gelsgels6 said:

Watch the body language of each of the girls...Belle is cuddling, Jasmin is observing, Rebecca is taking in the whole picture, and Carolina is taking selfies and is very focused on herself.  After Lola leaves, we will have to see who the Alpha female is...I think it is Rebecca.

I think it will probably be the new girl because I see none of these as leaders. I think Caro is the most confident of those who remain, just don't ask her to blow up balloons.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

I think it will probably be the new girl because I see none of these as leaders. I think Caro is the most confident of those who remain, just don't ask her to blow up balloons.

BB, are you really going to feed some of us a straight line like that?

• Upvote 1