US General Domestic Politics #37 Begins 10/25/21.

4 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

When I go into Subway to order a sandwich they ask if I want chips with the sandwich. Now when you go to an auto dealer to order a vehicle they ask you if you want chips with the vehicle  (computer chips). 😏

sorry that the previous thread closed before i could comment but to summarize your responses:                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47lkoa022fx56zowfrl9giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47aqsnzh8e04x0jtzkyrgiphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47aqsnzh8e04x0jtzkyr

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

spying1 will be happy to hear this news from gov deathsantis.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

WWW.DAILYKOS.COM

I like this idea, Ron DeSantis! Collect all the unvaccinated cops you can find! Come to think of it, y’all should lure every last unvaxxed American to your state so the rest of us can get back to normal life. We can...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

WWW.ALTERNET.ORG

The editorial board of the Kansas City Star dropped the hammer on House Republicans on Saturday after they sat on their hands and refused to vote with Democrats to ask the Department of Justice to...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

WWW.ALTERNET.ORG

Former President Donald Trump's recent attack leveled at Meghan McCain has quickly made its way around social media. Since many Twitter users have critical opinions of late Sen. John McCain's...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1