Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been away all day (well it was day where i was) I left when the B2 girls left the party Lima had organized. I love looking at the girls in B2 but I'm convinced they think they are better than everyone else. Everyone has their favorite BB loves Belle for example we all know that.But after what I saw happen tonight I can't wait till they all go they can all rub one out close to the cams I couldn't give a fuck they are dirt to me filthy pigs.People have feelings and I'm sure Lima was up set the way things turned out after all the work she put in.A lot of you guys won't like what i have just said but it's how lm feeling so if your upset about it you can fuck off back to Ukraine too with the B2 girls.They have lost me for good you Don't do that sort of things to friends.

• Upvote 3

I was not in front of my screen, but from what I understand the party between B1 and B2 not go as you expected

let's see first

Jasmin is not like any other girl in your eyes and then it changes how there are millions of girls like her in real life is what you insult I do not think it is as cam in real life it does not play a role

Rebecca will do nothing for the reasons that we know and not change anything unless his girlfriend to come to B2 at one time or another and only interacts with Belle and Melissa Lara

Rebecca and Jasmin are the two most girls  honest   we had for months in these 2 apartments

B2 girls problem with B1 especially with Lima's because of his complicity with the ghost of Milena still lagging in this apartment and I find it a pity she suffer the consequences despite all efforts it has put in work to decorate the living room and prepare the party with a little effort and Melissa Lara yesterday and I understand the confusion on his part

Lara seems immature by his behavior and only Melissa seems to me to have a little talk with Lima but she finds herself between two chairs and Lara Lima

RLC was probably ask B1 to organize this party by inviting B2 girls to ease tensions and that made a soap bubble unfortunately because of a girl who was present there is little time dividing and rule and you saw the result last night

1 hour ago, daily said:

I was not in front of my screen, but from what I understand the party between B1 and B2 not go as you expected ...

This party was just very boring and senseless. None of the girls had fun or was even there with her mind. Only Belle, Lara and Melissa tried occasionally to bring the whole to run. Without any success.

1 hour ago, daily said:

... Jasmin is not like any other girl in your eyes and then it changes how there are millions of girls like her in real life is what you insult I do not think it is as cam in real life it does not play a role...

Jasmin could be a very nice girl. She is just not a good fit for the project. She pulls everyone down. ... Sure, she looks very nice, but I think B2 would run much better without her.

1 hour ago, daily said:

Rebecca will do nothing for the reasons that we know and not change anything unless his girlfriend to come to B2 at one time or another and only interacts with Belle and Melissa Lara

Rebecca and Jasmin are the two most girls  honest   we had for months in these 2 apartments

Now, Rebecca does everything without really being mentally present. It is not just this party. ... For her, this whole thing is only work that has to be done. 

With Rebecca and Jasmin it is neither the open-minded REAL life that could be seen in some couple apartments nor the fun that was present just a few weeks ago. It looks a lot like to watch single people at the airport who have to wait a few hours until the flight finally starts. Sure, it is also a part of REAL life, but not desirable to watch. Especially Jasmin is simply a very bad cast.

1 hour ago, daily said:

RLC was probably ask B1 to organize this party by inviting B2 girls to ease tensions and that made a soap bubble unfortunately because of a girl who was present there is little time dividing and rule and you saw the result last night

RLC would have been better, without this party. ... It think, This is valid for almost all events where the girls just have a short teasing (as some kind of work) and leave the apartments subsequently to have the fun outside.

I would like to see a fast move out of Jasmin, Rebecca and Lima. ... Even if there is no fast replacement. 

• Upvote 1

Once more My Belle attempted one of her micro bates. Difficult to tell if she succeeded but after a few minutes of movement she got up out of bed. There is no doubt what her hands is doing but it is the result I am unsure of.

I do agree that the B2 girls treated the B1 girls pretty shabbily. Only My Belle looked as though she wanted to be at the party. There may be reasons behind this.

Jasmin will not dance with other girls - however we saw tonight that she will dance and in a sexy fashion asnd that she likes doing it - but I do not quite understand why she would not stand up and talk with the B1 girls. I never saw her have a problem with Lima at B1 so her behaviour mystifies me even if her lack of dancing now makes sense to me.

Rebecca seemed to me that she absolutely did not want to be at the party, I almost feel that when she got up and had what was meant to be an erotic dance with My Belle that she was saying that this was too tame for her and her and Belle on their own would have been much more entertaining. There was the flirting with Jasmin of course but that almost seemed her way of avoiding talking to the B1 girls and then of course her and Belle went upstairs to go on her phone in Belle's case and to escape and smoke? in Becca's case.

Belle of course just wanted to party and wasn't really fussed. I think she was a bit disappointed that the other girls were not joining in the dancing at first - they did later but by that time she had gone upstairs - and of course later met up with them after Becca had kindly delivered her to the club. The 3 girls all got thick wristbands there.

Maybe the B1 girls could have been more forward but yes I did get the impression that the B2 girls did sort of think they were too good for the party.

Lara is someone I don't really get. When she first came and had that karaoke night with My Belle she was great and My Belle had a fun time with her. Since then she had a series of visits to B2 and seems to have ben sent packing every time. She's another one who does not like to show her pussy. You will not see more than a glimpse in the shower and she always changes on the toilet. However she is comfortable just wearing the skimpiest of panties and being topless around the house and on the couch even exercising that way which I have never seen My Belle do. I would have thought last night it would have been her and My Belle lighting the place up but while Melissa was dancing in the background Lara just hung around swaying a little. I think she would have liked to talk to the B2 girls even though Becca and Jasmin seemed to have given her the cold shoulder a bit the past.

Something feels very odd about the whole B1/B2 relationship and I do not think it is to do with Lima, it seems more to do with Rebecca. I think Lima and the B1 girls made a real effort but they wanted a drinks and chat party and I have noticed in the past when eating at the table a a group Rebecca seems to find it hard to make conversation. One on one Rebecca is fine but groups do not seem to suit her. I still think back to why she did not attend that first B1 party. Maybe Rebecca is just socially shy and with Jasmin it was easy for them to retreat.
I do not think RLC ordered them to go. I think My Belle wanted them to go because the B2 party wasn't working with Jasmin doing everything to avoid joining in. As soon as they did get her up and dancing she found she had to do something in the kitchen. Jasmin welcomed the change of scenery and evening of avoiding dancing and Rebecca simply had no choice if My Belle was determined to go.

Ive tried to think about what went on, for me Jasmin did not really want to go but drank a little wine to make the situation feel not as bad, When she got there she plonks herself in that seat and only moved once to make the tea,  she did actually have a conversation with Lara in the Kitchen. Rebecca was glued to Jasmin at times but did dance around a bit and while they were all at the table there was a fair bit of cross conversation between all girls. Lima and Belle got on Ok which was surprising as they never spoke too much when she lived there due to Milena. to me it was Jasmin who had a problem with socializing as a group that might just be the way she is. Also the party was never going to hit any heights as it always had a time limit in place so it was a case of lets not get too drunk we have to go back! I think it was at first intended for all of them to meet at the club but Jasmin seemed to start preparing but then suddenly stopped and changed her mind (message from BF to not go ?) Belle wanted to go so Rebecca went with to see she got there ok. Then all of a sudden Jasmin comes alive when she is on her own, Now that tells me she does have a problem dancing and having a good time around others, note earlier before they went to B1 she never got up and danced with Belle but went to her room to Dance on her own until Rebecca came in and she stopped! 

The party was not a disaster, just not very good and i don't blame the B2 girls like some do, yes Jasmin spoiled any vibe by not wanting to take part and in turn drew Rebecca in a tad.