Google Malware Warning

Admin

All, for those of you that use the Chrome browser you may notice a "Malware ahead warning" on this board: http://camcaps.net/live-cams-random/. I was notified about it yesterday from Google and promptly took care of the issue, however, it may take awhile for Google to actually remove the warning. The issue was caused by someone that was using an avatar hosted on a site that is known to deliver malware. I removed the avatar and the issue went away, nothing was actually uploaded to CamCaps, Google considers it a cross site scripting opportunity, so it puts up the warning. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thank You,

Admin

That's my only means of Internet access and nothing here. MalwareBytes, didn't even wake up. And a full scan while I was prepping for work this morning turned up nothing.

But after 2 months I did get the ebay email about their database being hacked.

Not bad ebay. You must be in bed with government.

That's my only means of Internet access and nothing here. MalwareBytes, didn't even wake up. And a full scan while I was prepping for work this morning turned up nothing.

But after 2 months I did get the ebay email about their database being hacked.

Not bad ebay. You must be in bed with government.

It's because it wasn't actually a virus or Malware. It was just a link to a site that Google considers "bad", that could potentially have attempted cross site scripting.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest g1234510

downloading the program chrome malware check what ever its called blocked the download coz it said its a malware

• 2 weeks later...