B1 - General Topic 2021 #45 (October)

10 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Nae, nothing would change, even in B4 they have the same problem. They would be able to close B4 in a month like B1. 

B1 took their party to B4 the other night without any problems. They can have their music louder, just not super loud to disturb the locals...

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

B1 took their party to B4 the other night without any problems. They can have their music louder, just not super loud to disturb the locals...

And I believe that the biggest problem in B4 is noise past mid night. The cop said that should be nos disturbance between 9pm until 8am.  

16 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

And I believe that the biggest problem in B4 is noise past mid night. The cop said that should be nos disturbance between 9pm until 8am.  

If you hear what’s happening outside B5 especially Fridays and Saturdays , it is a bit funny that the police concentrates on specific apartment noises rather than what happens in more public areas . But I can understand of course the frustration of the neighbors , maybe not so much as I should be because we don’t have these problems here in general . 

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

If you hear what’s happening outside B5 especially Fridays and Saturdays , it is a bit funny that the police concentrates on specific apartment noises rather than what happens in more public areas . But I can understand of course the frustration of the neighbors , maybe not so much as I should be because we don’t have these problems here in general . 

Your biggest noise complaint is the sound of plates smashing and Demis Roussos songs blasting out...🤣

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

That bugs me here too. At houses and apartments we need to be quiet, but bars, open air shows and Carnival have especial license to make noise.

• Upvote 2