B1 - General Topic 2021 #45 (October)

makes zero sense to move all to another apt......unless an eviction has happened ... they came, they came !!!  made a few bucks before school (hence bringing their school friend along likely) , showed off Uly's new titties , RLC scammed a few new subs (no free cams ever )  ..

.bye bye  don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out.... 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

Thx for the info. So, I guess the size of the new apartment is similar to the villa's to take 6 people.  What they are going to do with B1 ? are they going to close it down ?  

probably, a villa near b4 so no more police call from neighbours but u can be sure of 1 thing if fiora is not on a crying tantrum thats mean they goin elsewhere.

but only the guy on the boat know all the details

Summer Driving GIF

1 minute ago, Nenemoh7 said:

i dont think rlc can afford to loose 4 tenants plus vamp on 1 shot

It's weird because they added new cams to b1 for 1 month? also if they are staying i hope its not with nelly and bogdan, i have no problems with them but they don't seem to enjoy parties so would stop these girls having as much fun? i dunno its weird and it sucks 

3 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

i think with all these guests they have in b1 now they have bed bugs so they have to evacuate so rlc can clean the place,

stay tune they will be back soon on a screen near u

this could really be a thing i did notice a lot of their items being placed in bags, maybe the dreadlock man had fleas 

• Haha 2