B1 - General Topic 2021 #45 (October)

4 hours ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I think that B1 girls are either moving to another apartment or leaving RLC.  I am sure many people purchased subscriptions because of the return of B1 girls. I can say that RLC fooled or scammed their customers especially they listed B1 in the  Roommates group. They stayed for only month.

Not Really GIFs | Tenor

2 hours ago, Noldus said:

I do not see there is any change in pricing
When it comes to the use of €. $ Or other currencies, you can select this in the menu of Segpay

Noldus 2021-10-30 21-22-46-184.jpg

Noldus 2021-10-30 21-24-53-430.jpg

Hi Noldus, you see this from your location in Europe (€ 44.95/ Month for premium). Try to select US $ on the scroll down menu and see how much will be (about US $57).  Until 2 days ago, I saw what you show in your screenshot (in Euros) from the main page of SegPay but now I see the rates in US $ (US $44.95/ month for premium) which is a big difference if you purchase 3 or 6 month subscription.

6 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

Hi Noldus, you see this from your location in Europe (€ 44.95/ Month for premium). Try to select US $ on the scroll down menu and see how much will be (about US $57).  Until 2 days ago, I saw what you show in your screenshot (in Euros) from the main page of SegPay but now I see the rates in US $ (US $44.95/ month for premium) which is a big difference if you purchase 3 or 6 month subscription.

Wrote to support a couple of days ago pointing out that the nag header screen still said US$ and then switched to Euros when you went to put in your CC info.

They wrote me back and said they changed it back.  No real explanation.

I will make a wild guess here about B1. Assuming the B1 girls are moving out tomorrow which is the end of October, my wild guess is that RLC will close down B1 and the girls will move to a new apartment / small villa (someone on here said with Bogdan & Nelly). I don't see it that RLC will keep B1 and open a new big apartment given their current ratings and loss of subscribers.

I invite people who have access to the replay to watch Olivia's birthday party a few days ago, normally you should have a clue as to why the girls can't stay in the apartment anymore.
If RLC has done work while adding cameras in this apartment, it is not to close it a few weeks after putting it online
Ask yourself the right questions, you may have the right answers 😁

Just now, moos54 said:

Ask yourself the right questions, you may have the right answers

No. I would rather make up dumb shit. Or just accept the very first thought in my head as absolute truth and not believe anything anybody else says.

7 hours ago, moos54 said:

I invite people who have access to the replay to watch Olivia's birthday party a few days ago, normally you should have a clue as to why the girls can't stay in the apartment anymore.
If RLC has done work while adding cameras in this apartment, it is not to close it a few weeks after putting it online
Ask yourself the right questions, you may have the right answers 😁

Why exactly can they stay???