Leora - Atividades Domésticas # 76

pulo filipe

14 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

She took some eggs out of the fridge and threw them away (At least it looked like that). I get what you mean, but last night when she called her Dad, she left the door open then too. The whole section of her block will be affected i'm sure, i can't see it being only her apartment, otherwise it would have been fixed by now surely.

The building has 8 floors 

2 Apartments per floor

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Coming soon … the 10 ACT list of why I am “ jealous “ of Leora so as to answer that issue that bothers a certain individual here as well ☺️

Please be sure to include sentiments as they would apply to you personally. If it were your father that is ill, as it has been posted that Leora's father is. 

By expressing your thoughts accordingly !  Unless, of course, you have the same disdain, for your father, that you project you have for Leora. 

Perhaps your " jealously " has to do much more, with  " money spent "  or " VALUE FOR THE DOLLAR " which seems to be the bottom line basis that concerns your extinguished defender. Oh no, I spelled that incorrectly.  Oh well, it has been said " to error is human, to forgive is Devine ". 

Yes, I removed your halo. Your posts do not seem to fit that image. 😏  IMHO !

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, scutus said:

Please be sure to include sentiments as they would apply to you personally. If it were your father that is ill, as it has been posted that Leora's father is. 

By expressing your thoughts accordingly !  Unless, of course, you have the same disdain, for your father, that you project you have for Leora. 

Perhaps your " jealously " has to do much more, with  " money spent "  or " VALUE FOR THE DOLLAR " which seems to be the bottom line basis that concerns your extinguished defender. Oh no, I spelled that incorrectly.  Oh well, it has been said " to error is human, to forgive is Devine ". 

Yes, I removed your halo. Your posts do not seem to fit that image. 😏  IMHO !

Ehh ? Sorry I didn’t understand , too difficult level for my English .. she was so sad with her father that it took her only 24 hours ( 36 maybe ) so as to masturbate , laugh and enjoy her life , I am sure it was very bad with her father to get so fast recovery mood . 

Sending your concern and affection also , participating in the forum talks during that period since it was as you believe it was , I am still searching your compassion posts with the binoculars . In any case , I am not going into arguing with you , my possibilities to convince what I want to say are - ( minus ) one million percent to a person that since the beginning of the existence of Leora  in our screens , it fascinates me that you haven’t even seen any negative in this woman’s actions . I guess for you  , people make only good things , only positive actions and no mistakes in life . For you , Leora is the perfect angel , Santa Leora De Krasnoyarsk . Have a nice evening , masturbation will be in some hours to thank you for protecting her over the years ☺️

44 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Leora on the phone 

She is catching up not being able to communicate when she was out of the apartment for more than 24 hours a couple of days ago . Another amazing evening full of incredible interesting things happening in Leora’s apartment . 

12 minutes ago, scutus said:

Please be sure to include  sentiments  as they would apply to you personally . If it were your  father that is ill, as it has been posted that Leora's father is. 

By expressing your thoughts accordingly! Unless, of course, you have the same disdain, for your father, that you project you have for Leora. 

Perhaps your "jealously" has to do much more, with "money spent" or "VALUE FOR THE DOLLAR" which seems to be the bottom line basis that concerns your extinguished defender. Oh no, I spelled that incorrectly. Oh well, it has been said "to error is human, to forgive is Devine". 

Yes, I removed your halo. Your posts do not seem to fit that image. 😏   IMHO!

Now there is someone who talks from experience regarding errors.🤔

• Upvote 1