Mirukawa & Dantez - home activities #5

4 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Why are you closing the threads short of 30 full pages?  Is it because it's a new month and if so.....so f@cking what.  I don't get you people!

Trying to get the topics turned over a little quicker, so for the time being it's 20 pages.    Got to try and get the Forum Ratings back where it used to be and the only way to do that is have new topics a little more often.  Some Apartments will get 20 pages in a day and some others are lucky to get 20 pages in 2 or 3 months.  

20 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Trying to get the topics turned over a little quicker, so for the time being it's 20 pages.    Got to try and get the Forum Ratings back where it used to be and the only way to do that is have new topics a little more often.  Some Apartments will get 20 pages in a day and some others are lucky to get 20 pages in 2 or 3 months.  

It’s also a matter of who posts .. if the site “ discovers “ 11 Pulos’ there will be no problem with active threads 😏🥳🤓

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I honestly don't think cutting the threads at 20 pages is going to make the forum boom to life.  All this is going to do is pat Noldy's CC bucks account.  IMHO, the forum is struggling for no other reason than RLC is struggling.  People are bored with it all is what I believe.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I honestly don't think cutting the threads at 20 pages is going to make the forum boom to life.  All this is going to do is pat Noldy's CC bucks account.  IMHO, the forum is struggling for no other reason than RLC is struggling.  People are bored with it all is what I believe.

That's why I am trying to turn the topics over a bit faster for the time being until things pick up a bit. It's only a temporary measure.

9 months for this couple in this apartment and the mystery surrounding them and what’s going on continues as nobody can give an explanation of what kind of relationship they have .

We are witnessing a complete transformation of a natural beauty woman to tits implants ( totally fine since it is her body and she can do whatever pleases her ) and two tattoos with especially one of them under the boobs area which , personally , has always been antisexual to say the least . But as long as she likes it / them , perfectly fine .. 

Tonight’s incidence with her changing the bedroom sheet and then Dantez in the bedroom with his mobile checking and her filling in the tub so as to take a shower and masturbate with her toy , I don’t know , it might be normal actions between a couple but were I the boyfriend I would feel that something is deeply wrong . Again the way I see things and my humble opinion but it really reflects as another “ Leora / Paul “ relationship since we now have the dog as well 😂🤣