Martina and Alberto - home activities #36

Noldus

2 hours ago, Moosecini said:

So... when Martina closes her eyes and rubs one out (right now on the couch)... who/what do you think she's seeing in her mind?  Thought I'd stir the pot today! 🤣

Hey...that's my job!  To answer your question though, I can promise you it isn't Alberto.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

So does Nelly being gone from RLC mean that she is no longer available to Martina? Could it be that Nelly's departure actually solves their problem? Have there been any new trusted translations that declare that when Martina comes home before dawn looking like she was rode hard and put up wet, that she was with none other than her classmates? Inquiring minds want to know.

• Confused 1

45 minutes ago, philo said:

So does Nelly being gone from RLC mean that she is no longer available to Martina? Could it be that Nelly's departure actually solves their problem? Have there been any new trusted translations that declare that when Martina comes home before dawn looking like she was rode hard and put up wet, that she was with none other than her classmates? Inquiring minds want to know.

Nelly is always  in Barcelona .

When , not only Martina , anyone , goes out , comes back home and  looks as you describe , can it just be having had a rough night full of dancing , singing and in general having fun ( partying ) ? Why should it be all related with sex ? Except if ( in case you , personally , still go out ) all the times people go out , they don’t go just to have fun , relax , enjoy and escape - in the case of Martina her school duties - but just to hook up with everyone they find and have sex ..Life isn’t all about sex you know .. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, ddhm said:

When , not only Martina , anyone , goes out , comes back home and  looks as you describe , can it just be having had a rough night full of dancing , singing and in general having fun ( partying ) ? Why should it be all related with sex ? Except if ( in case you , personally , still go out ) all the times people go out , they don’t go just to have fun , relax , enjoy and escape - in the case of Martina her school duties - but just to hook up with everyone they find and have sex ..Life isn’t all about sex you know .. 

Absolutely..Excellent Point!  Although not often these days, I and my friends look pretty rough after an all night of partying. Thanks ddhm. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, philo said:

Who's to say that Nelly doesn't have a flat/house within distance of where Martina stays it could be very convenient, in my opinion for a couple who were going at it big time each time they met there affair frizzled out a bit too easily so they could still be seeing each other whos to say except the speculators  

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

What a ridiculous suggestion DD!...That's just plain boring... 

She's obviously having a 3 some with Nelly and Boggy in their new pad...😏

2 hours ago, Keith Ramsay said:

Who's to say that Nelly doesn't have a flat/house within distance of where Martina stays it could be very convenient, in my opinion for a couple who were going at it big time each time they met there affair frizzled out a bit too easily so they could still be seeing each other whos to say except the speculators  

Nelly and Boggy have a place in or around Barca, and Martina might visit or even stay, although I very much doubt she stays...but there relationship, sexual anyway, is over...

51 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

What a ridiculous suggestion DD!...That's just plain boring... 

She's obviously having a 3 some with Nelly and Boggy in their new pad...😏

🤣Nice joke and how I know you, also meant that way. Think this is and will remain a dream for some here. 🤣

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Nelly and Boggy have a place in or around Barca, and Martina might visit or even stay, although I very much doubt she stays...but there relationship, sexual anyway, is over...

So, They have reported to you their relationship status? 😅 Imagine Nelly would meet Martina behind Bodgan's back. They certainly won't spread that around, will they?

In the end it doesn't matter anyway, Nelly and Bodgan are no longer in the project. Mariana and Alberto have not really made themselves more exciting because now people always have to assume that Martina is much more sexual active than can observe with the cameras. RLC has burned the candle on both sides, and that has its consequences.