Lina & Mark - New Couple - Split 2

Guest trickshot

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wtf ... whenever I watch Lina and Mark, they sit in the living room and cut their hairs.

shrug...

They got to earn their money somehow...beautician isn't as bad a profession as some others.  At least they are working indoors.

Guest trickshot

wtf ... whenever I watch Lina and Mark, they sit in the living room and cut their hairs.

I haven't seen them cutting anyone's hair yet. Looks like they're only weavers. Must be the rage there now, I've seen more in that apartment than I've ever seen my whole life in the real world.

I haven't seen them cutting anyone's hair yet. Looks like they're only weavers. Must be the rage there now, I've seen more in that apartment than I've ever seen my whole life in the real world.

I've seen them do more than just extensions.  Dying hair, styling hair...I've even seen Lina do some lady's nails.  But, yeah...they do a LOT of extensions...even on men.

Guest Anonymous

Now they are practising after watching on the iPad :) I hope the rest of the week won't be too boring...all the GMT+8 have done some sport today :)