Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Dec. 2016) #2

Nick

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, wathou said:

I just can't believe that after 2 weeks or so that candy is still changing / showering with the her back facing the cam. that suck :X

It's 24 days :sleepy: and she's managed 24 minutes of entertainment. What a waste of the name, Candy!

• Upvote 4

9 minutes ago, wathou said:

I just can't believe that after 2 weeks or so that candy is still changing / showering with the her back facing the cam. that suck :X

I was just thinking the same thing. And it's a waste to give the double bed who will clearly never share it with anyone. It's not the first time RLC does that though.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

It's 24 days :sleepy: and she's managed 24 minutes of entertainment. What a waste of the name, Candy!

Yhea she is maybe not cut for rlc after all but she still have a few days left so we can still hope ^^ 

Just now, Spoon said:

I was just thinking the same thing. And it's a waste to give the double bed who will clearly never share it with anyone. It's not the first time RLC does that though.

I don't think rlc decide which room the girls uses ^^' that's up to them i think so it's just bad luck :X 

Candy is really bringing the apartment down with her attitude. Get ready for 12 hours of her staring at her phone on the bed or on the couch. Danaya so far hasn't been much better. It's bad IMO that both of them didn't want to go to B1 last night 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Kkru394 said:

Candy is really bringing the apartment down with her attitude. Get ready for 12 hours of her staring at her phone on the bed or on the couch. Danaya so far hasn't been much better It's bad IMO that both of them didn't want to B1 last night 

Yhea michelle must have been surprised to be surrounded with girl that barely look at their phone all night ^^' 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Kkru394 said:

Candy is really bringing the apartment down with her attitude. Get ready for 12 hours of her staring at her phone on the bed or on the couch. Danaya so far hasn't been much better It's bad IMO that both of them didn't want to B1 last night 

Danaya can be a lot of fun but it seems she needs someone else to take the initiative. On her own she's basically just waiting for something to happen.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Spoon said:

Yes she should have given it up to Danays. Danaya can barely get in that room and what's more if another girl came then they could share with Danaya and there might be some play ... old B1 syle play not B2 party girl play though.

1 minute ago, Spoon said:

Danaya can be a lot of fun but it seems she needs someone else to take the initiative. On her own she's basically just waiting for something to happen.

i think the same and michelle too they need active girl or it will get boring fast ^^' 

4 minutes ago, wathou said:

I don't think rlc decide which room the girls uses ^^' that's up to them i think so it's just bad luck :X 

I think they used to, but then the girls learnt they didn't need to listen. It does seem particularly in B2 that the girl who occupies the big room gets the calls from RLC and the Emperor - yeah I know he contacts everyone but if it is something general it tends to go there. Although it would be difficult to believe Candy could be in charge of anything. Even Belle was a more likely leader than her.

RLC certainly told Stella to move to B2 and Belle, unlike Jasmin and probably Michelle, waited until she had the official go ahead to move.