B4 - General Topic 2021 #111 (November)

29 minutes ago, ddhm said:

On the contrary of what you believe , last night it was real fun and impressively genuine to watch with 4 girls having kind of a mini party at home , drinking , singing , dancing .. this you could describe as  kind of one of their moments that they just let go of any “ working “ obligations and they enjoyed themselves . Fortunately or unfortunately for you , you aren’t a subscriber so as to watch with your own eyes and perhaps judge by yourself what I am telling you . Then maybe you realize that yesterday , maybe this is what they needed and this is at the end what they did and came out so real . 

By the way , the “ veteran “ Holly just by being in RLC shows how valuable as a tenant is with her experience .. 

If you haven't noticed, I think it's good that Holly is back in the project. She has shown in the past that she is ready to participate in the project for real and even her current BF has been there for a visit.

I also don't mind events where the girls get together in a real way (no bullshit shows) to spend time together (without any of this silly pseudo lesbian shows). Nevertheless, it is noticeable that it is always only the girls who visit each other, no other visitors, no guys. In GOV there are currently 10 girls in the cast. Not one of them has sex in front of the camera. With Leora, who also only has sex off camera now, that is almost 2/3 of the female cast in RLC were we do not see the the actual sex life of the residens.