Leora - Home Activities #81

ddhm

46 minutes ago, ddhm said:

the bubble she has created .

Hahaha,so now you call it a bubble?What happened to PRISON,can´t make up your mind?You say that it´s time for her to leave,well why

don´t you say the same about your " 1 girl Masha,that also living in a bubble.I expect that Masha is about the same age as Leora.But nooo,

Masha is excellent according to you,hahaha.Wasn´t it hard for you to see the replay thumbs last night?Who was # 1?Leora had the 6 first

replay thumbs without doing anything at all.Doesn´t it tell you something?Leora isn´t going anywhere yet.She´s going to stay just to piss you off.

• Upvote 3

51 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Leora wanted Malia to leave , she said by summer she will be gone , back in spring at one of her talks to one of her friends . As a miracle , Malia left in the summer just like that 😂🤣 She admitted she was fed up by her , she used her , she gave extra time and life to her boring apartment because imagine if Malia hadn’t come , how she would have made the friendships she has now in Prague , she wouldn’t have the free time that she had when Malia was used as a toy and substitution to cover up for Leora’s fun times … 

The best thing that Malia did or happened to her was that she escaped this world and she can live a normal life again , even with right or wrong decisions , away from cameras , away from people who watched her as a sexual tool and not as a person . 

Leora  was fed up by her , she’s now fed up of her bubble , trapped inside it and without wanting to take the brave decisions to escape this and live as normal as possible under the  cameras world , more or less as she was doing while back in Russia that even with a routine and a boring life , she used to have a calm and pleasant life . 

The solution is so easy for her but no , she will go till the end to prove that she’s right like the egoist that she is . But she’s the Queen and people of her own caliber can’t realize their mistakes , they are “ invisible “ 😂🤣😂🤣

breaking bad bullshit GIF

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 4

24 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The police got her , she was asked that she needed to abandon the city . An RLC lawyer was involved for her case . That’s what can be said at this time . 

karl pilkington bullshit GIF

lawyer was leora's friend who reduced her travel ban too 14 months instead of 3-5 years.  The girls talked about the lawyer a week before she went to her 1st appointment

malia had to travel to go see the lawyer  both times leaving very early in the morning. 

I believe its the same lawyer that has given leora advice on her own visa also the paperwork needed for eva to come too prague.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 6

56 minutes ago, ddhm said:

That’s even a bigger mistake as people need to eat all .. the problems occur when you become older .. lack of meat , can cause lack of iron and so many other details about food . That’s what there are the nutritionists for , a good advice can always be seek by them.

Anyway , Leora’s problem isn’t the food but the way that she has made her life a complete mess that she can’t even escape from the bubble she has created . 

Why is it, that the way I see " Leora's Problem " is her, showing her contempt, in response to your so learned advice. That you, with your massive years of accumulated knowledge, and experience, that even Methuselah could not match. So avidly suggest, that she should adhere to.

Also, I am willing to bet that your feet, will not fit in Leora's shoes. Leaving you with, the inability to be able to walk in them. Which leaves you with very limited experience of her life, up until today, that forms the basis for her thoughts, and demeanor.

Based on your comment regarding the need for having a nutritionist. Is it then safe to say that you, being much older than Leora, that you have a nutritionist on your payroll. Along with your psychologist. Or, possibly a psychiatrist !😉

Just asking !!😇

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

49 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

the borders were closed 

To get out 

The visa was given more days and months 

90 days to around 18 months that she stayed .. nothing more to add on that . 

8 minutes ago, scutus said:

Why is it, that the way I see " Leora's Problem " is her, showing her contempt, in response to your so learned advice. That you, with your massive years of accumulated knowledge, and experience, that even Methuselah could not match. So avidly suggest, that she should adhere to.

Also, I am willing to bet that your feet, will not fit in Leora's shoes. Leaving you with, the inability to be able to walk in them. Which leaves you with very limited experience of her life, up until today, that forms the basis for her thoughts, and demeanor.

Based on your comment regarding the need for having a nutritionist. Is it then safe to say that you, being much older than Leora, that you have a nutritionist on your payroll. Along with your psychologist. Or, possibly a psychiatrist !😉

Just asking !!😇

12 minutes ago, GAG-HER said:

karl pilkington bullshit GIF

lawyer was leora's friend who reduced her travel ban too 14 months instead of 3-5 years.  The girls talked about the lawyer a week before she went to her 1st appointment

malia had to travel to go see the lawyer  both times leaving very early in the morning. 

I believe its the same lawyer that has given leora advice on her own visa also the paperwork needed for eva to come too prague.

You aren’t the only speaking Russian in this forum . Good night . 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Then she was illegally staying if visa was over .

Tourist visa is valid for 90 days by the way in the Czech Republic , Malia was there for nearly 1,5 year or so . 

With the COVID Pandemic she had an extension as there was no travel out and then when restrictions were lifted to travel she never left.

After that I think Leora was getting tired of her being there and she sent the Authorities to get her out.  Sometimes friends can be worst enemies.  :biggrin:

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, van the man said:

I hope all those who wanted Malia to leave are enjoying what they wished for!!!! I agree that RLC is now the worst it's ever been. At this moment I don't think even Leora can save it!!!! Thank God I have thousands of hours of archive material to enjoy! Oh the joy of watching Eva and her many adventures, Masha, Dasha and Sasha together, Kaley and all the angels, Kristy, Kami, Anabelle, Diana to name just a few

Great, acccurate post Van the Man. The only reason I stay as a sub is hoping someone in power at RLC acknowdges that the original business philosophy of RLC was the secret and somehow, some way, it needs to be revived...but this time around, get many more English speaking participants. Today, almost no conversations can be understood unless subs speak both Russian or Ukranian which really is getting intolerable because the physical "action" is so subpar. But, the biggest difference from the Russian days and now is that in the Russian days the participants were so good, that the language barrier didn't really matter.

Your mention of Eva was especially on the mark. As a long-time sub, in my opinion, Eva, of Eva and Sam, is the best RLC personality of all time...she was very,very pretty, smart and funny, very open and wildly erotic and kinky in her bisexuallity. Her trysts with other women were spectacular...no English language was needed. Same with all the other women you mentioned. The other trait of the Russian days, was that so much of the action was spontaneous...we didn't know it was coming.

I could go on and on here but I'm sure some here wouldn't enjoy that. In the end, there has to be a way that RLC can at least to some small extent, try to extract something from the success of the old Russian days. For the life of me, I can't figure out why they won't attempt that. Thanks again Van the Man for bringing back memories of the Golden years of RLC.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2