Leora - Home Activities #81

ddhm

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

90 days to around 18 months that she stayed .. nothing more to add on that . 

You seem to have forgotten that COVID19, made its appearance. Shortly after Malia became part of the RLC project.😏

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, masterchef56 said:

Hahaha,so now you call it a bubble?What happened to PRISON,can´t make up your mind?You say that it´s time for her to leave,well why

don´t you say the same about your " 1 girl Masha,that also living in a bubble.I expect that Masha is about the same age as Leora.But nooo,

Masha is excellent according to you,hahaha.Wasn´t it hard for you to see the replay thumbs last night?Who was # 1?Leora had the 6 first

replay thumbs without doing anything at all.Doesn´t it tell you something?Leora isn´t going anywhere yet.She´s going to stay just to piss you off.

It’s a bubble prison 😂🤣😂🤣 show begins in 1-2 hours .. are you enough rested of not having masturbated the last days seeing your addiction roboperforming ? 😂🤣😂🤣

Please ask her next time which toy you want to see her with .. Mr..Black ? Mr. Orange  ? Mr.Pink ? Mr.White ? 😂🤣Then you will know that you are her big and eternal love and that she reads anything of you here . 

Leora to piss me off ? 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣 Why ? She is pissed off  with herself being the first ever person in history who was prisoned herself in a bubble that she has created and she can’t escape it 😂🤣😂🤣You are so naive that you can’t understand that each and everyday the sadness , disappointment and isolation of this woman grows .Look at her health problems , look at her sleeping disorders , look that she decorated a Christmas tree so she feels a bit enthusiastic and different . People like you  are “ killing “ her .. instead of thinking of her as a human being , your only agony is when and if she masturbates to give you the pleasure to use your masterchef addicted dick 😂🤣😂

Me pissed of with Leora because she has a life that doesn’t know what she wants at the age of 30 😂🤣😂🤣your jokes are one category by themselves . Psss , bet with me , Mr . Pink  for tonight .. if not , she got so much fucked in all of her holes on Sunday by her boyfriend that she got so much real pleasure and she apologizes to you for not having the energy to perform … ahh , she also said “ I am sorry my dear masterchef that you  didn’t see me getting fucked , but don’t worry , Paul is coming to give him some of my fantastic blowjobs for you to masturbate “ 😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

With the COVID Pandemic she had an extension as there was no travel out and then when restrictions were lifted to travel she never left.

After that I think Leora was getting tired of her being there and she sent the Authorities to get her out.  Sometimes friends can be worst enemies.  :biggrin:

I am waiting for the BS GIF  for you , the confused and ironical smiley emojis .. but wait , you are the administrator here and you are getting the others to be afraid of you .. well, East  do they know of wresting when the employee can hit the boss …😏

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

You aren’t the only speaking Russian in this forum . Good night . 

True , but so far you and the MODS sources  que GIF  have been telling porkies or not the full story,   

in fact it seems GREGG/CHRIS knows more about leora and women than you do..  

The best russian translators are on the vhtv forums , but they are from russia , and i used too  learn from there translations. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

34 minutes ago, GAG-HER said:

karl pilkington bullshit GIF

lawyer was leora's friend who reduced her travel ban too 14 months instead of 3-5 years.  The girls talked about the lawyer a week before she went to her 1st appointment

malia had to travel to go see the lawyer  both times leaving very early in the morning. 

I believe its the same lawyer that has given leora advice on her own visa also the paperwork needed for eva to come too prague.

I wonder if Leora is still in the process of getting Eva to Prague She be one happy Lady if she is successful

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1