B4 - General Topic 2021 #113 (November)

Guys .. excuse me .. we are discussing , posting , commenting , we make a hot forum and suddenly you lock the topic because of rules page limit .. this is unacceptable and sorry to say ..

Just create the topic first , have  it ready and then lock the topic .. I don’t think breaking a rule for once it’s such a drama .. anyway … 

• Upvote 1

Just now, ddhm said:

Guys .. excuse me .. we are discussing , posting , commenting , we make a hot forum and suddenly you lock the topic because of rules page limit .. this is unacceptable and sorry to say ..

Just create the topic first , have  it ready and then lock the topic .. I don’t think breaking a rule for once it’s such a drama .. anyway … 

Read above. 

Now , star , you are a daring guy in front of friends then .. I have personally been naked only when we tried some threesomes with close friends , other than that ,behavior like the girls , hiding 

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

Shy  ROFLMAO!    These girls have been around the block a lot more than once.  :biggrin:

It’s strange I know but not difficult to understand that they all have limits .. actually I find it really nice and “ real “ that it is like that . 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Read above. 

That’s not my problem as a member here .. back up plans  should always exist .. anyway , I made my complain , we move on , there are more interesting things to pay attention than a 5 minute forum break 😏

• Haha 1

Just now, ddhm said:

It’s strange I know but not difficult to understand that they all have limits .. actually I find it really nice and “ real “ that it is like that . 

The limits are click baiting for more subs, it has come down to that for RLC, and this business model has failed measurably for them and stats show.