B4 - General Topic 2021 #114 (November)

IMO, L&A will not be given a room in B-4, because nothing is gained by that, and it would only disrupt the villa.  As a couple, they did not demonstrate that they played well with others, although IK recall they perhaps did when A visited L when she was in B-4..  The only couple I could see in B-4 is Alex and Lucien, who played with others in B-5, and in B-4.  There was one night when A&L were nude in bed with 3 or 4 B-4 girls, all nude.  Yes, C&C were more than willing to play with others, but there was usually a sense they were forcing themselves on others.  Poor vibes.

We will see if Holly increasingly spends most of her time in B-4.

The problem with the twins at this point is that, without the German bf,  they are living in a cocoon.  Not once in their time in the B-4 penthouse did they have or host a party in the bath.  If the twins were still living in the master bedroom, there would have been no splash party with D&H and Fior.   If I was a scriptwriter for RLC, I would arrange for Gina, Bruno, and the twins to enjoy an afternoon sauna.  Would never happen, as probably the only one agreeable to such would be Bruno.  IRC, Bruno and the twins and others were all nude in the master bedroom bath, but that was before the Gina relationship.

As for the four exiles, as I understand it, only one showed her passport to the police.  So the other three are unknown to the police with respect to their identity.  If they are no longer in Barcelona, perhaps there was a a big disagreement between them and RLC, and they were sent back.

2 minutes ago, corpslibre said:

I don't know them at all, what do you blame them for?

Irma was blamed for being brought back too many times. When RLC was dead, Irma was one of the actors who could always bring new life to an apartment. During her last visit, she was left to interact with new people from a newer generation and she did nothing spectacular other than to bask in her star quality. It became a tradition of asking that Irma be brought back whenever RLC was perceived as loosing its way.  Newer people who only wanted to see newer faces and who didn't care about legacy, started a campaign to erase Irma's contribution to RLC. People who never saw her were posting negative responses to any suggestion of bringing her back again. So you can tell that RLC is in real trouble whenever people start saying "Bring Irma back". 

33 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

it won't be diane because she was on vhtv after she left rlc.

maybe milena will come back or mimi🤷‍♂️

Irma can't, due to visa issues and Milena's travelling around Europe in a camper van with her partner and new baby, so not her either...Can't even remember Mimi 😏

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Shill guys, the couple are only paying a visit.

Or RLC in my end didn't updated.

Just visiting for the time being...😏
I wouldn't count on RLC updating quickly anyway though...It usually takes several days, when the RLC guy has sobered up 🤪

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Irma can't, due to visa issues and Milena's travelling around Europe in a camper van with her partner and new baby, so not her either...Can't even remember Mimi 😏

water splashing GIF

this was basically mimi in b2 with her short bf😏🤣

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, moules said:

IMO, L&A will not be given a room in B-4, because nothing is gained by that, and it would only disrupt the villa.  As a couple, they did not demonstrate that they played well with others, although IK recall they perhaps did when A visited L when she was in B-4..  The only couple I could see in B-4 is Alex and Lucien, who played with others in B-5, and in B-4.  There was one night when A&L were nude in bed with 3 or 4 B-4 girls, all nude.  Yes, C&C were more than willing to play with others, but there was usually a sense they were forcing themselves on others.  Poor vibes.

We will see if Holly increasingly spends most of her time in B-4.

The problem with the twins at this point is that, without the German bf,  they are living in a cocoon.  Not once in their time in the B-4 penthouse did they have or host a party in the bath.  If the twins were still living in the master bedroom, there would have been no splash party with D&H and Fior.   If I was a scriptwriter for RLC, I would arrange for Gina, Bruno, and the twins to enjoy an afternoon sauna.  Would never happen, as probably the only one agreeable to such would be Bruno.  IRC, Bruno and the twins and others were all nude in the master bedroom bath, but that was before the Gina relationship.

As for the four exiles, as I understand it, only one showed her passport to the police.  So the other three are unknown to the police with respect to their identity.  If they are no longer in Barcelona, perhaps there was a a big disagreement between them and RLC, and they were sent back.

unless they are waiting for tereza&timur to leave b5🤷‍♂️

holly kept showing up on visits to in different apartments now she is back on rlc🤷‍♂️

it's just a matter of when loraine&anthony will return because they ain't there for a one time visit especially since this is loraine third time being seen 🤷‍♂️

Edited by Kingbanks

I think that pussy eating is on the decline at RLC. The last event that I can recall of any significance was when Radislava ate out Mila in the bathtub at B1. Masha used to eat pussy regularly and she has not had a woman for some time now. Was Nelly the last one? Eva is gone so we don't get to see her expertise anymore. Holly was exquisite at eating pussy during a previous visit to RLC but she has not shown a taste for anyone recently. Leora only eats pussy indirectly by licking the juice off of a dildo and the legendary Martina and Nelly sessions can only be seen by people with a personal archive. Lola and Ana had a fair but not spectacular session but that was some time ago as well. Please, someone tell me that there has been a great pussy eating session during the last few months and that I was the only one who missed it.

• Thanks 1