B4 - General Topic 2021 #114 (November)

Holy a trouver une manière de revenir a B4 ,,bien jouer de sa part mais sans compagne pour jouer ,elle ne faisait rein d'attirant  ces escapades avec Masha c'était tellement stupide  même en reprise il y a 2 semaines ...plus  tout se répète ,plus `ca devient ennuyant ,si elle reste a B4 attendez vous a revoir leur réunion dans le bureau et dans le garage  ...bonne chance.

I think that RLC must have gotten rid of their older scriptwriters. Some of the motifs that were used so effectively in the past can no longer be seen anywhere in any apartment. The voyeurism of the past, where someone would let an unsuspecting guest look up their skirt while not wearing panties was an effective element of the drama that I can't find anywhere. Some of the best at that script were Annabelle, Nina, Vanessa and Carla during her first tour. Another script that I miss from RLC that I no longer see is the seduction of a reluctant woman. The all time best was Irma who was effective in seducing every woman she went after as I can recall. There were always women on RLC like the twins are now, who never got fucked on camera. Irma was the one who could always get to them and eat them out on camera. Eva was probably as good as Irma at seduction. She would take her time but was always successful. Has anyone ever seen either of the twins fucked on camera? I can only recall one event of Gina fucking one of them with a dildo but they have escaped several visits with no on camera sex.  Newbies have no idea what RLC was like before the Russian purge. 

24 minutes ago, philo said:

I think that pussy eating is on the decline at RLC. The last event that I can recall of any significance was when Radislava ate out Mila in the bathtub at B1. Masha used to eat pussy regularly and she has not had a woman for some time now. Was Nelly the last one? Eva is gone so we don't get to see her expertise anymore. Holly was exquisite at eating pussy during a previous visit to RLC but she has not shown a taste for anyone recently. Leora only eats pussy indirectly by licking the juice off of a dildo and the legendary Martina and Nelly sessions can only be seen by people with a personal archive. Lola and Ana had a fair but not spectacular session but that was some time ago as well. Please, someone tell me that there has been a great pussy eating session during the last few months and that I was the only one who missed it.

It all sounds rather fishy to me...🙄

• Like 1

2 hours ago, philo said:

Could it be that RLC is running out of new talent? Back in the day, it was believed by most who were engaged in the chats, that the Barcelona recruitment was being done through a model/talent agency. The recruitment then yielded women who were photo models, actresses, students, and the like. That process yielded talent like Kammi, Kristy, etc. Later, the Barcelona recruitment was thought to be accomplished through an all purpose adult club, that is no longer in business there. That period yeilded talent like the fabulous CoCo. The "all purpose" label meant that they provided domicile for talent that was in-between assignments, as well as all of the other services that one could imagine. At one time it was believed that they ran a college where talent could enroll and actually receive bona-fide academic credits. Kammi was said to have a degree from this school. Now it seems that the RLC talent is mostly people who work in the sex industry. They identify themselves by their body art and their seeming sponsorship or affiliation with the strip club industry. I wonder where today's RLC talent is coming from? Where ever it is that they currently rely upon for recruitment, I suggest it's time for a change.  

I think RLC in the last couple of years relies on word of mouth (referrals) from previous tenants to recruit new girls. If I remember correctly,  Amy brought Ariana, Serafima brought Radislava and Carlos & Claire, Amalia brought Pam, Pam brought Vivian and now Daniela brought Buffy.  I also think that Tereza brought Riya and Aaron & Hanna because I believe that they are friends before joining RLC.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

It all sounds rather fishy to me...🙄

Not good, that is something women fear, the fishy smell. Almost as bad as that smell between men's penis and the sack, nasty

• Haha 3