B4 - General Topic 2021 #115 (November)

I always saw myself as 1 of the more positive members over the years...I just went with the flow. Watched what I wanted and flicked to something else if it wasn't my thing, rather than bang incessantly and complain day after day about RLC, this girl and that girl...

BUT MY PATIENCE ARE WEARING REALLYTHIN NOW RLC!

Angry Work GIF

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, menouscope2015 said:

Anthony still considers himself as a " Super Guy" ,  who can seduce all girls but CAN'T Do anything !! 

The problem is that he isn’t the problem and he wants other women but he is the puppy of Loraine that any command is “Anthony SIT “ , “ Anthony STAND “ ..

• Haha 3

Naga said in last thread:  We'd have 12 empty beds for a year then...😏

To clarify my point, in my time here, I have read lots of posts from the veterans and hall-of-famers about the good ole days when these cast members used to fuck constantly and there were orgies all the time.  Lots of posts about bringing this person back or that person or Dasha or Sasha or Dick or Polly or whatever blah blah blah.  

I love you guys and respect you and want to see some of these people.  So it’s a huge let down when my returnee of the day is L&A …

Take us back to the golden era RLC!  Please!

• Upvote 2

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

I always saw myself as 1 of the more positive members over the years...I just went with the flow. Watched what I wanted and flicked to something else if it wasn't my thing, rather than bang incessantly and complain day after day about RLC, this girl and that girl...

Angry Work GIF

I have an optimist competitor or ?? 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😛😝

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Angry Work GIF

Why you seem so cool & collected.:biggrin:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

The problem is that he isn’t the problem and he wants other women but he is the puppy of Loraine that any command is “Anthony SIT “ , “ Anthony STAND “ ..

Hmmm maybe all she needs to do then is command “Anthony … get your dick hard!”.  Then he wouldn’t have any issues in that department.

• Haha 4