Sleep Schedule?

What's up with these people and their sleeping? I was watching their house guest fast asleep on the couch for a few hours around 11pm there time. It's now 1:30am and they're all up, studying and playing video games.

I've noticed this with a lot of the RLC houses, especially Leora and Paul.

Leora works swing and possibly graveyard shifts.

But she works, which is more than I can say for most of the people on RLC or people living the the U.S., Spain, Greece, or other Marxist countries...  :D

Leora hasn't worked for the last few months.

So, where does she go?

She's mysteriously gone (at least when I tune in), and Paul's hanging around with himself and his antenna. She must be out on the streets looking for NL or TBG...gee, or maybe even Tay...

Leora works swing and possibly graveyard shifts.

But she works, which is more than I can say for most of the people on RLC or people living the the U.S., Spain, Greece, or other Marxist countries...  :D

Leora hasn't worked for the last few months.

Sure she has. Just a few days ago I watched her shower, get dressed in a medical uniform of sorts and travel out the door leaving geek boy to play with his bandwidth. She only works part time it seems and the hours vary widely.

So, where does she go?

She's mysteriously gone (at least when I tune in), and Paul's hanging around with himself and his antenna. She must be out on the streets looking for NL or TBG...gee, or maybe even Tay...

She may have found TAY/NL/norasmum/Nora Lover/Swampy/Emi/etc.... 'She's' AWOL and listed as a guest.

But she hasn't found me, or I wouldn't be sitting here like Goon Boy at the computer at 6:30 in the morning.  I'd be tapping that sweet puss.

On the note of Paul and his antenna, what does that contraption do? I'm pretty new around here, but it's quite the antenna.

i assume its a antenna to pick up radio signals such as fm,amateur (ham)radio or short wave signals.