Max & Lora - Apt. 1 - Split 1

Guest guest

Lora is wearing a Lonsdale (London) jacket.  Is that a name brand over there like 'Old Navy' is here?  Or could it be a school she went to?  Interesting.

Lonsdale is a British sportswear firm - started off making boxing equipment - gloves, belts, shorts etc, but branched out into general sportswear. Pretty common throughout Europe.

Thanks kevinbsam7.  Lora looks good in whatever she wears, and even better if she wears nothing at all, lol  ;D

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kevinbsam7

Lora is wearing a Lonsdale (London) jacket.  Is that a name brand over there like 'Old Navy' is here?  Or could it be a school she went to?  Interesting.

Lonsdale is a British sportswear firm - started off making boxing equipment - gloves, belts, shorts etc, but branched out into general sportswear. Pretty common throughout Europe.

Thanks kevinbsam7.  Lora looks good in whatever she wears, and even better if she wears nothing at all, lol  ;D

I think it's just you and me think that about her, Calang.  :D

Guest Squirrel

Looks to me like that cat has both a Premium CamCaps membership and an RLC Platinum Card... ;)

Guest bjlikes2watch
We need a cat-cam strapped to that furball.

Then we have it from a cat's perception of what its watching :)

Some can be very closeups...

Guest bjlikes2watch

Is she putting on the eyecam, on the cat to watch on Max's behavior when she isnt home?