Jump to content

Martina and Alberto - home activities #37


 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, girlsfun said:

Just to put some activity here: getting rest on couch.....regain her strength...weekend night are coming...

Does Martina need her usual full fun activity for the weekend ? I hope, let see for some action .... 

Can be, we will see, small hint we are still on #36 😉

Link to comment
Share on other sites

it strange to see Alberto sitting at the end of the table like this....maybe he having a very particular conversation with the fish, asking then what to think if Martina leave and come back tomorrow morning ?

By the way, do we know if they have intercourse this afternoon ? If so, that will mean that Martina has the green light to go out and come back tomorrow morning....

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, girlsfun said:

By the way, do we know if they have intercourse this afternoon ?

Martina is on her period.  She was playful but I don't think anything more happened.

I'm guessing she will be back as she did not appear to take a lot with her.  But not sure that matters.

I do want her to have fun tonight.  She deserves it.  But have to admit I still feel my heartstrings tug when she leaves like this without Alberto. 

She also looked so fucking sexy OMG.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yes Martina is out for her program of the weekend night! Yes let go Martina!
Let be clear:
* For some of us, Martina goes to her bible reading group
* For some of us: Martina goes to her group to experience the 'pleasure of being sexually desired' by others and maybe more ...
Alberto: one suggestion, invite an escort to try something new and imagine your RLC popularity; everyone wins, you and Martina and us ... you have all night long Alberto Yes let go Alberto!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Martina is on her period.  She was playful but I don't think anything more happened.

I'm guessing she will be back as she did not appear to take a lot with her.  But not sure that matters.

I do want her to have fun tonight.  She deserves it.  But have to admit I still feel my heartstrings tug when she leaves like this without Alberto. 

She also looked so fucking sexy OMG.

HO ! Yes...Jenny I'm so agree with you...she is so so so so......ouf.....

But Alberto look strange, I never see him like this, I will pay to know what is thinking, let hope that is still be able to manage that 'relationship. Maybe he realizes that he loves her so much that it makes him think about how to continue living this relationship while having his emotional needs met.

I don't want to be ostrich, Martina by continuing to meet groups of people (her night activities are conducive to this, everyone knows it) will possibly question her relationship if she finds someone else who is ready to experience the same activities. People are always looking to fill the gaps they experience especially in romantic relationships after a while, after so many years, Martina still need to go out at night to have fun (that okay !) but to also find someone that can 'fill the gaps'. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, girlsfun said:

HO ! Yes...Jenny I'm so agree with you...she is so so so so......ouf.....

But Alberto look strange, I never see him like this, I will pay to know what is thinking, let hope that is still be able to manage that 'relationship. Maybe he realizes that he loves her so much that it makes him think about how to continue living this relationship while having his emotional needs met.

I don't want to be ostrich, Martina by continuing to meet groups of people (her night activities are conducive to this, everyone knows it) will possibly question her relationship if she finds someone else who is ready to experience the same activities. People are always looking to fill the gaps they experience especially in romantic relationships after a while, after so many years, Martina still need to go out at night to have fun (that okay !) but to also find someone that can 'fill the gaps'. 

and between me and you, we know, woman, that with a very good sex appeal like Martina, there no problem to find anything.... 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, girlsfun said:

and between me and you, we know, woman, that with a very good sex appeal like Martina, there no problem to find anything.... 

yep like a guy thats actually really good looking with a big dick and makes love for more than 5 minutes on average oh yes and actually has a job,or just another woman what ever floats her boat lol

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...