B4 - General Topic 2021 #119 (November)

I will have one last comment before sleeping time here , 20 pages on topics are just not many , have to laugh out loud with myself now , but indeed , if we gonna call live play by play action , we need at least to have a topic ready and not waiting for a new one to be prepared while commenting . Also , the lack of commenting on closed topics , it might cause for non counter arguments for people who want to post . Perhaps this subject should be reconsidered as I think that many members aren’t in such favor . 

Advanced Member

thinga69

I think Nana is leaving soon and L&A aren't still confirmed any were, so I think this will not be a problem. At least in the sort time.

I have the doubt that Nana will not leave permanently but they will transfer her to B2 or even to B1 (but at that point one of the twins, Karol and Holly have to leave).

Either way I think it will stick around like Loraine. The presence of Loraine suggests that she too is not there just for a simple case.

2 hours ago, Brokk! said:
Advanced Member

thinga69

I think Nana is leaving soon and L&A aren't still confirmed any were, so I think this will not be a problem. At least in the sort time.

I have the doubt that Nana will not leave permanently but they will transfer her to B2 or even to B1 (but at that point one of the twins, Karol and Holly have to leave).

Either way I think it will stick around like Loraine. The presence of Loraine suggests that she too is not there just for a simple case.

Nana's Visa will expire soon.

• Like 1