Leora - Home Activities #87

Pete1960

4 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

All one has to do is ignore him and you won't see his posts. It's an easy solution that many refuse to do.  

I do not think he'll lose any sleep over the matter.

Ignoring his comments is far too simple for some people to do.

Perhaps! and I emphasise the word "PERHAPS" some of what he says in his " obsessive and jealous " posts could be touching a nerve with some people, especially those that find it difficult to express themselves, so they can only resort to emoji's.

PERHAPS he is stating what some people don't have the balls to say?.....PERHAPS!! 🤔

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Just ignore him and you won't see his posts.  How difficult is that to do.  It does not take a rocket scientist to figure how to use the feature.  

The forums are a waste, I have him on ignore, I do know how to use the feature, but I go into Leora's activity post & half a page is his ignored posts & a further quarter are his clones also dribbling, just makes for 1 shit show

17 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

The forums are a waste, I have him on ignore, I do know how to use the feature, but I go into Leora's activity post & half a page is his ignored posts & a further quarter are his clones also dribbling, just makes for 1 shit show

As a matter of interest Pete who are the culprits you accuse of " dribbling and clones " ??