B4 - General Topic 2021 #122 (November) B4

15 minutes ago, quasi said:

To answer the question of why some are not interacting with others, I think there are factions forming.  I think the Nana led faction which includes Dani, Buffy and Lorraine Holly and friend have decided they don't like the rest.  Therefor they are shutting them out.  We know that Nana doesn't like Radi, and since Radi turned down Dani she is with Nana.  The other day Nana and Dani and Buffy were in the kitchen and Radi was there.  None of them spoke to Radi until Lorraine came down and she spoke to Radi and Radi shrugged and then after a bit of time Dani spoke to Radi, but when they left and it was just Nana and Radi there Nana sat there and did not speak to Radi.  IMO Nana is the cause of most of this and she needs to go

Its a bit dificfult (and unfair) for me to comment too much on what goes on but I did say a few days ago that I thought there was some 'tension' at the kitchen table. It was Dani, Buffers, Radi and Nana, I think, but even from the cheap seatsI could see there seemed to be something amiss. Nana may be the problem and it wouldn't surprise me. I'm also not sure how much the other girls like Radi, certainly not as much as we do!!😳

Not to brag about it but I wrote the same thing when U&O arrived. And in the end just that, two factions in one apartment / villa. We have an apartment where 3 girls are always locked in the room and the others instead wander around the villa or stay out all the time. Maybe rlc did it on purpose, as far as we know (they know that U&O and Radi with Mila are the most "active" ones when it comes to masturbating or having sex).

I think Nana as well as Lorraine is a smile to their face and stab them in the back later type of person.  I think Nana doesn't like the open girls the ones who like to be naked and do things.  I think they offend her, which is odd on the type of project she is on.  But if you look at who she is friends with it is the ones who hide themselves or don't push her failings in her face.  She just doesn't know Dani's history and goes on what she sees now.  Nana for all she is is a prude and doesn't like the wild girls

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, quasi said:

I think Nana as well as Lorraine is a smile to their face and stab them in the back later type of person.  I think Nana doesn't like the open girls the ones who like to be naked and do things.  I think they offend her, which is odd on the type of project she is on.  But if you look at who she is friends with it is the ones who hide themselves or don't push her failings in her face.  She just doesn't know Dani's history and goes on what she sees now.  Nana for all she is is a prude and doesn't like the wild girls

I don't know, Nana with Tesla and the other one I don't remember was always walking around almost naked. I don't think that's the problem, it may be that it is all a matter of "dislike at first sight".

• Like 1

All these points are good ones IMO, and this is what RLC thrives on Keeping punters intrigued and guessing who is going to team up with who is all part of the reason the outfit is (or was?) successful. On the wild girls topic, I do miss Gina downing a bottle of wine for breakfast at 6am. She seems very tame these days. 😑

Just now, neil_r549 said:

On the wild girls topic, I do miss Gina downing a bottle of wine for breakfast at 6am. She seems very tame these days. 😑

Frankly that is the only thing that is not lacking. I say this for her health, nothing else.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Brokk! said:

Frankly that is the only thing that is not lacking. I say this for her health, nothing else.

agree, i was concerned for her many times, but there are a few sides to Gina and the crazy one appears to have been put away, for the time being.

10 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

I don't know, Nana with Tesla and the other one I don't remember was always walking around almost naked. I don't think that's the problem, it may be that it is all a matter of "dislike at first sight".

think Nana as well as Lorraine is a smile to their face and stab them in the back later type of person.

I used to say the same about The Nell; More faces than the town hall clock, I think is the expression!

4 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

agree, i was concerned for her many times, but there are a few sides to Gina and the crazy one appears to have been put away, for the time being.

she only does that when she has an audience, and since ulyana returned gina stopped visiting other apts, thank god

• Like 1