Comments/Quotes for Pic & Vids Placed Here (2021) Martina & Alberto #2

girlsfun

On 9/2/2021 at 12:24 PM, ulysse123 said:

L'amie de Martina prend une douche 02.09.2021 - 06'53" et 101 Mo.

(Content No Longer Available)

I was guesting a lot about her friend for a long time. You incredibly answer all my question ! Oh....she look so good and like someone write: she could be a very good new member of RLC, let hope....   

• Like 1

On 9/2/2021 at 5:22 PM, letsdothis said:

Martina is happy and plays with Alberto naked around the house before being rubbed anal
(I don't think I've ever seen Martina so playful.)

(Content No Longer Available)

Base on my experience in my work, looking at the eye and the surrounding of her eye and the little slow motion of her head etc , was she intoxicated with something; alcool or else or missing a lot of sleep ? But at least, she was very very happy and maybe it natural way of being really happy. I will go with you; Martina is happy like we never seen before.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, girlsfun said:

Base on my experience in my work, looking at the eye and the surrounding of her eye and the little slow motion of her head etc , was she intoxicated with something; alcool or else or missing a lot of sleep ? But at least, she was very very happy and maybe it natural way of being really happy. I will go with you; Martina is happy like we never seen before.

Hey Girlsfun. I'm not sure if she was intoxicated or not. I missed it live. I also didn't record it, but she certainly was having a LOT of fun. Sorry I couldn't be more help. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, curious101 said:

Very frustrating, every time I want to see something it has been deleted. Is it worth even having this forum?

When there are no free cams open it's kind of hard to get any pictures or videos. Anything that does get posted only lasts from 1 to 3 days before it's gone.

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

When there are no free cams open it's kind of hard to get any pictures or videos. Anything that does get posted only lasts from 1 to 3 days before it's gone.

Okay, well I will have a little more patience then

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, curious101 said:

Unfortunately when I try to view these I get this message:
This item was encoded in a format that's not supported.
Any ideas ?

Hi Curious. The videos I post are encoded using the H265 codec. Not all players have the ability to decode videos using that codec, yet. As John said, though, VLC will play them just fine. 

If you check with the developer of your player, it's possible that an upgrade may include the ability to use the H265 codec. 

• Upvote 1