Gina and Bruno - Home activities #13

35 minutes ago, moules said:

^^^"I watched the whole scene, there were no drugs or searches, they looked around the apartment and saw Gina's documents. The police arrived, most likely called by the neighbors, because Gina shouted "Help the police" at the door and the police came for domestic violence."

The video recordings of RLC are stored on a master server (may be in Moscow) and on mirror sites  (other servers) globally.  There is no need for the police to seek a copy of the recordings of what happened in Gina's apartment unless there was physical violence.  As Gina does not own the recordings, the police probably would need special approval to obtain them.  (I am not a Spanish lawyer.)

RLC would not erase any recorded image where there is a question that there might be a recording of a criminal act.  And it would have no reason to do so.

(RLC did not erase, and it continued to livestream an incident in St. Petersburg, where the ambulance (and police) were called for a sick girl.  She was so sick or incapacitated that she was unable to go to the hospital, and the medical technicians began treating her in the apartment,and the camera continued recording.)

If anyone saw Bruno hit or physically attack Gina, that is a different matter.  But the reports from those who watched indicated this was a verbal confrontation, with only verbal threats.

I understand Bruno to be a citizen of a country outside the Schengen Zone.  So unless he has a long-term resident visa for Spain, he is probably in the country illegally and could be deported.  The Spanish police might seize his passport until they make a determination on whether he is in Spain illegally. 

I'm sorry, you said you watched the whole scene, yet you also said there was no physical violence. He definitely hit her in the hall. She also hit him in the hall. Did you watch prior to the police coming? There was physical violence.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

Like I said before, I watched the whole thing. Both of them used physical violence. 
Bruno was very fortunate when he threw Ginas phone at her it didn’t catch it in her teeth. It was a fastball clocking in at 70mph at her. Bruno shoved her, closed fist in top of the head. Slammed Gina with the door with her behind it. 

Gina utilized the histerical windmill techniques of flailing slaps and fists at Bruno. Landed a few on his back. Pretty much a free for all in the hallway by the front door. 

I was most scared when the police were slamming on the door. I thought it was Bruno coming back trying to break the door down.  

• Upvote 1

How terrible this is. Still, I hope Gina will come back because I think she is great (I love her). I also enjoyed the good moments between Bruno and her. That it sometimes didn't go well I took for granted but violence is unacceptable.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, moules said:

^^^"I watched the whole scene, there were no drugs or searches, they looked around the apartment and saw Gina's documents. The police arrived, most likely called by the neighbors, because Gina shouted "Help the police" at the door and the police came for domestic violence."

The video recordings of RLC are stored on a master server (may be in Moscow) and on mirror sites  (other servers) globally.  There is no need for the police to seek a copy of the recordings of what happened in Gina's apartment unless there was physical violence.  As Gina does not own the recordings, the police probably would need special approval to obtain them.  (I am not a Spanish lawyer.)

RLC would not erase any recorded image where there is a question that there might be a recording of a criminal act.  And it would have no reason to do so.

(RLC did not erase, and it continued to livestream an incident in St. Petersburg, where the ambulance (and police) were called for a sick girl.  She was so sick or incapacitated that she was unable to go to the hospital, and the medical technicians began treating her in the apartment,and the camera continued recording.)

If anyone saw Bruno hit or physically attack Gina, that is a different matter.  But the reports from those who watched indicated this was a verbal confrontation, with only verbal threats.

I understand Bruno to be a citizen of a country outside the Schengen Zone.  So unless he has a long-term resident visa for Spain, he is probably in the country illegally and could be deported.  The Spanish police might seize his passport until they make a determination on whether he is in Spain illegally. 

He's from Venezuela so I tough that he was in Spain as refugee.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dizzo said:

Wie schrecklich das ist. Trotzdem hoffe ich, dass Gina zurückkommt, weil ich sie großartig finde (ich liebe sie). Ich habe auch die guten Momente zwischen Bruno und ihr genossen. Dass es manchmal nicht gut lief, war für mich selbstverständlich, aber Gewalt ist inakzeptabel.

Bei Gina kann man sehr gut beobachten wie der Alkohol einen Menschen kaputt machen kann. Sie war am Anfang ihrer Zeit immer eine hübsche , lustige junge Frau. Heute ist sie eine Alkoholikerin u. müsste in eine Klinik auf Entzug.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Friese60 said:

Bei Gina kann man sehr gut beobachten wie der Alkohol einen Menschen kaputt machen kann. Sie war am Anfang ihrer Zeit immer eine hübsche , lustige junge Frau. Heute ist sie eine Alkoholikerin u. müsste in eine Klinik auf Entzug.

That seems to be an exaggeration. She can do without for a day or more. She is young and likes a glass of wine or a beer. You act as if she is drunk every day.