Gina and Bruno - Home activities #13

What I find odd is that this happening of Gina an Brudo looks like it didn't effect nothing in the other apartments. Specially the Twins that are so close to Gina and the same day they went shopping and talked with the other girls like nothing had happened.

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

What I find odd is that this happening of Gina an Brudo looks like it didn't effect nothing in the other apartments. Specially the Twins that are so close to Gina and the same day they went shopping and talked with the other girls like nothing had happened.

Because they are false like Judas. They are not "true friends". I'm not surprised by their behavior.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Does anyone have news about this case? Was Bruno arrested and is waiting the deportation procedures?

Bruno was not in the apartment when the police arrived, so we do not know what happened after they left the apartment. It went UM just after Gina closed the door after the police left her

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Does anyone have news about this case? Was Bruno arrested and is waiting the deportation procedures?

As I understand the Spanish legal code, which I posted a summary of upthread, Gina needed to visit a doctor or hospital and have them provide her with a certificate describing her injuries.  With that certificate, Gina would go to the police and file a complaint against Bruno.  That would not mean he would be arrested.  Gina's complaint would begin a court proceeding, in which Bruno would appear, and as a defense, probably file a cross-complaint against Gina.  The end result would likely be a dead end street as far as this incident, unless >>>

For Bruno, the greater concern is if he is in Spain with an expired visa.  Either the police or an officer of the court would probably need to find him and serve him with a copy of Gina's complaint, and describe his legal rights.  That could pit him in a legal bind if it is found he has an expired visa.  The complaint could be resolved by deporting him..

If Gina does not file a complaint, he 'escapes' once again.

• Thanks 1