Gina and Bruno - Home activities #13

6 minutes ago, moules said:

As I understand the Spanish legal code, which I posted a summary of upthread, Gina needed to visit a doctor or hospital and have them provide her with a certificate describing her injuries.  With that certificate, Gina would go to the police and file a complaint against Bruno.  That would not mean he would be arrested.  Gina's complaint would begin a court proceeding, in which Bruno would appear, and as a defense, probably file a cross-complaint against Gina.  The end result would likely be a dead end street as far as this incident, unless >>>

For Bruno, the greater concern is if he is in Spain with an expired visa.  Either the police or an officer of the court would probably need to find him and serve him with a copy of Gina's complaint, and describe his legal rights.  That could pit him in a legal bind if it is found he has an expired visa.  The complaint could be resolved by deporting him..

If Gina does not file a complaint, he 'escapes' once again.

Gina had no injuries. He push her into the living room from the hallway, it was a powerful push in the head, but nothing that resulted in any injuries.

3 minutes ago, moules said:

As I understand the Spanish legal code, which I posted a summary of upthread, Gina needed to visit a doctor or hospital and have them provide her with a certificate describing her injuries.  With that certificate, Gina would go to the police and file a complaint against Bruno.  That would not mean he would be arrested.  Gina's complaint would begin a court proceeding, in which Bruno would appear, and as a defense, probably file a cross-complaint against Gina.  The end result would likely be a dead end street as far as this incident, unless >>>

For Bruno, the greater concern is if he is in Spain with an expired visa.  Either the police or an officer of the court would probably need to find him and serve him with a copy of Gina's complaint, and describe his legal rights.  That could pit him in a legal bind if it is found he has an expired visa.  The complaint could be resolved by deporting him..

If Gina does not file a complaint, he 'escapes' once again.

Understood. I thought that Spanish law was more hard on home physical and mental abuse. what I know is that usually if you don't have the "green card" or in the process of getting on you can be deported on any serious crime. But what I think is that Bruno is there as refugee, that I think isn't any different from any immigrant, is just easier to get the residency.

18 hours ago, thinga69 said:

What I find odd is that this happening of Gina an Brudo looks like it didn't effect nothing in the other apartments. Specially the Twins that are so close to Gina and the same day they went shopping and talked with the other girls like nothing had happened.

Who told you that the twins, Nelly or even Polya did not come to visit her? the Twins are not present at B1 all the time, so they may have been spending time with Gina without us knowing
Afterwards I don't know what you think about it but I find that it takes enormous proportions for not much
Gina is more or less responsible for this

• Upvote 2

Just now, Noldus said:

Gina had no injuries. He push her into the living room from the hallway, it was a powerful push in the head, but nothing that resulted in any injuries.

Yes, but under the legal code, you can apparently still be given a certificate even if there is no apparent injury.  If there is an actual injury, and the doctor places a bandage on the injury, or has to do 'surgery', then the offense is upgraded to a higher level, with greater legal consequences for Bruno (and for her, if she had   injured him in some way).  Surgery might include minor surgery, such as stitching up a cut.

Any interventional treatment by a doctor raises the seriousness of the complaint.  A doctor's advice to go home and take an aspirin would not be considered treatment, as I understand the Spanish legal code.

10 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Understood. I thought that Spanish law was more hard on home physical and mental abuse. what I know is that usually if you don't have the "green card" or in the process of getting on you can be deported on any serious crime. But what I think is that Bruno is there as refugee, that I think isn't any different from any immigrant, is just easier to get the residency.

I read a post here that Bruno's brother was found to have an expired visa and is in legal trouble.  I assume if Bruno has refugee status, the brother would as well.

5 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Does anyone have news about this case? Was Bruno arrested and is waiting the deportation procedures?

Why do you want to arrest Bruno exactly? Gina is as violent as he can see her even more in this story
She wanted to do a jealousy scene again, because that's her biggest problem when she looks like she's in a romantic relationship, she's extremely jealous
I'm sure he only has to look at a girl in the street for her to take his head by telling him that he probably fucked her 😁

If you look at the events, the two are guilty of violence towards each other, I am not defending anyone because they are both guilty in this case, she hit Bruno, he hit Gina, she screamed at the Police, the police came
I don't think Gina wanted the Police to come to her house
They made an inspection, they found nothing, Gina has no signs of violence on her body, so unless she decides to file a complaint against him, which I doubt, there will be no no follow-up to this story
On the other hand, the police are moved, so the inhabitants and the apartment are cataloged at risk now, and the police officers have seen the cameras too, which probably causes other problems behind, both for the participants and for RLC

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Why do you want to arrest Bruno exactly? Gina is as violent as he can see her even more in this story
She wanted to do a jealousy scene again, because that's her biggest problem when she looks like she's in a romantic relationship, she's extremely jealous
I'm sure he only has to look at a girl in the street for her to take his head by telling him that he probably fucked her 😁

If you look at the events, the two are guilty of violence towards each other, I am not defending anyone because they are both guilty in this case, she hit Bruno, he hit Gina, she screamed at the Police, the police came
They made an inspection, they found nothing, Gina has no signs of violence on her body, so unless she decides to file a complaint against him, which I doubt, there will be no no follow-up to this story
On the other hand, the police are moved, so the inhabitants and the apartment are cataloged at risk now, and the police officers have seen the cameras too, which probably causes other problems behind, both for the participants and for RLC

ITs now posted, Gina and Bruno have left the project.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

ITs now posted, Gina and Bruno have left the project.

i see that now
Too bad for us because I think we are just as much a loser in this story because we are still losing an apartment

On the other hand I hope that Gina will be able to solve her problems because in spite of all this she is a nice girl
She just fell in love with someone who doesn't match her, and Bruno is the same
It is better for them that they separate before they really hurt each other for real

by losing two couples one behind the other, we must hope that they have backup plans

27 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I don't want him arrested, is just that in this kind of cases the law protect the women more than the man. If she attacked him she can say it was self defense. One thing that is clear is that they both were in this toxic relation ship  and one could ended and he should know that if something happen, like it did, he will be the one that has more to lose.

5 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I don't want him arrested, is just that in this kind of cases the law protect the women more than the man. If she attacked him she can say it was self defense. One thing that is clear is that they both were in this toxic relation ship  and one could ended and he should know that if something happen, like it did, he will be the one that has more to lose.

I don't think Bruno is the loser type, he'll be able to bounce elsewhere I guess but we'll probably never know 😁
While it is true that it is quite possible to see Gina again

31 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I've only just found this about Gina and Bruno - as already said this was bound to happen given his history. but when the question of visas came up previously, Venezuelans can get Spanish residnecy within 3 years of living there. That doesn't mean he can escape prosecution but it would explain how he has hung around for so long - deportation I don't think is a legal option from my understanding. I really hope Gina is OK and can move on. 🙏

• Upvote 1